• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 being renamed, might tie into recent Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain

Cap might end up being a Hydra agent in the MCU, but acting as a triple spy: as in, he is an ordinary american boy recluted for the supersoldier program but in reality he was recruited by Hydra before but in reality reality he was an american agent all along pretending to be a boy pretending to be recruited by Hydra.

I'll bet in the comics he ends up the same lol

That or he is truly a Hydra agent and then he changes his ways. Both solutions are equally boring to me, Cap doesn't need these twists to make the character interesting imo.

Cuburt

I think the Russo's have been very persistent in their struggle to get the last stupid out of MCU. They managed to eliminate SHIELD and Hydra with just one movie. No way in hell they're bringing Hydra back for one of the worst twists ever.
What?

The Winter Soldier brought back Hydra in a twist, it didn't eliminate them.

Hydra wasn't even around after TFA, until TWS.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
What?

The Winter Soldier brought back Hydra in a twist, it didn't eliminate them.

Hydra wasn't even around after TFA, until TWS.

Hydra was introduced in Cap1 and there were loose threads. Winter Soldier resolved those. The direction and pace of MCU must occupy our heroes with better causes than Hydra and Shield. They don't belong in the MCU.

And the "movies by committee" continues.

I think I've watched my last MCU "movie" with Civil War. Fuck this assembly line production bullshit.

longdi

Banned
I guess Cap is from a different faction of Hydra. You know bad guys like to war even with themselves.

I hope MCU Cap follows the twist, seeing that CW portrayed Cap as someone more grey than we thought we know beforehand..

Cap is THE feel good comic hero. No way they make him anti-American...
Anti-American? In the last movie he literally doesn't want to be controlled by the UN and clearly wouldn't work for the US. Cap' is an American from the golden age, I don't really think he believes in or likes the America of today and what it represents.

The second part of that article is literally just saying that some fans are speculating that the comic story could come to the films. Awful reporting.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Sb77WyB.png

I'm so goddamn good.

impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom