• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Info via billbil-kun] Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition will be the next Sony title to release on PC

According to our latest information, the next Playstation exclusive that will be released on PC is none other than Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition. The game will be available as usual on Steam and Epic Games Store.

Unfortunately, we have still not managed to recover the release date of the game. But if we base ourselves on our data collected in the past, its release should be imminent, estimated at less than a month from now on.

Same thing for the price of the game, whether on PC or PS5, we don't know them yet. We will not fail to keep you informed if new information reaches us. Stay connected!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
wwTqJqq.gif

You don't need to be an iNsIdEr to predict this one.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
kek. ignoring the game itself, how would it even be good after the recent port job of the first one?

Maybe...they learned from their mistakes? I would like to replay both on PC tbh. the almost 30 FPS of TLOU2 on PS4 was sucky for me. It's why I replayed RDR2 as well on PC.

DeaDPo0L84

This one I'm actually really excited about. Game already looks great on PS5, on PC w/ultrawide support it should be even better. Only played through once so a full run with DLC will be nice.

Edit: Assuming the speculative release date is true, that gap between PS5 and PC release is getting shorter for 1st party titles.

Last edited:

Denton

Looking forward to it, although I do gotta say, I would prefer Tsushima and TLOU2 already. I actually own them for PS4 Pro but can't be bothered with that framerate anymore.

Holammer

Why not, I would have prefered Ghosts of Tsushima or Demon's souls. Not a huge fan of racing, but I think Grand Turismo would have sales potential and it would perhaps boost interest in the movie.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
It'll be interesting to see how the game will perform on PC at native 4K. 3080Ti/3090 can handle locked native 4K 60 in Zero Dawn np. My guess is that 16GB VRAM will be needed for that, given how much of a visual upgrade it is in comparison to Zero Dawn (using around ~9GBs of VRAM at 4K).

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Makes sense. Decima already optimized for PC, it was an inevitability Same as ragnarok will come sooner rather than later

Oh yeah this is gaf... insert ludicrous unnecessary Hate boner comment about the game. For some reason 🤷‍♂️ how dare we get feature complete, optimized fun playing games that perform decently. Rah rah peach fuzz grrr how dare wahmen have hairsies on face grr

Last edited:

geary

Who’s doing the port?Nixxes or Iron Galaxy? Nixxes worked on R&C so i dont lnow if they had time to work on this.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The second game is a lot better than the first. And I certainly a lot prettier. Assuming it's not overpriced I will support this day one.

Top Bottom