• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I feel like a lot about this game is going to go to waste on me, lol. For example, I'm very much the type who would never run a Green Lantern as any other color than Green.

Also, repeating my question from last page since we're on a new page now:

Is there any reason to horde currency from the single player campaign? Should I just buy Boxes with them basically as soon as I have enough to do so? Is there a best "bang for the buck" box tier?

JeTmAn81

Don't need to learn all new combos when you main a returning character
reece.JPG

Batman's stuff looks exactly the same as IJ1. Do the same BnB combos work as well?

delSai

Nah, no reason to keep it. You need Credits to buy your way into some Multiverses, so far they've only costed me 1000 each time i had to pay. I think you can just go ahead and buy lootboxes with 'em, i cant say which one's best value tho.

I feel like a lot about this game is going to go to waste on me, lol. For example, I'm very much the type who would never run a Green Lantern as any other color than Green.

It seems like gear mostly drops around the level of your character at the time you buy it/earn it. For example, I have a level 14 Dr Fate and a level 1 Captain Cold. Most gear I've opened for them is within a couple of levels of those (Dr Fate level 10-14, Cold, mostly under 5).

So, I would assume that there's some advantage to hording currency for when your characters are close to level 20 if you really want to min/max them. That said, there are those regen coins that you can earn that boosts gear up to your current level, so I guess it depends if you have a preference to grind for regen coins later, or hold off on having fun with the gear while you're playing it the most?

Does that seem right to everyone else? Slight advantage to holding onto currency, given that regen coins aren't super plentiful (I'm at 10 after 3 nights), but really, no downside to just buying boxes other than that?

NRS can't possibly look at some of these animations thinking they look good. Darkseid over here looking like he's gently brushing people's cheeks with his 1. Robins assassin run looks like he's shuffling across tile with socks on and he's trying not to slip.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The AI in this game is so wildly fucking inconsistent

go from fighting them once where they're doing 50% combos then rematch the same ai in the same loadout and theyre just staring at hole at you

Durden77

Cold anyone throw me some Captain Cold tips? I like him but as with every character I'm playing him very clunky right now. But so far I'm most interested in him.

JJShadow

Sooo I just completed the Metaverse tutorial and went from level 4 to level 6, but now I'm back in the menu and the game is telling me I'm still level 4? Wut? Anyone has had this problem?

I still have all the gear I unlocked though

The AI in this game is so wildly fucking inconsistent

go from fighting them once where they're doing 50% combos then rematch the same ai in the same loadout and theyre just staring at hole at you

It could be automatically adjusting the difficulty. It sees that you can't handle it so it tones itself down? Maybe.

It could be automatically adjusting the difficulty. It sees that you can't handle it so it tones itself down? Maybe.
I believe that's the case - and was the same in MKX. The game, over losses, seems to adjust to allow you to progress. Can't say it works the same way in Multiverse battles on harder difficulties, but I'm fairly certain it works this way in story mode.

Slaythe

There is no way to enforce competitive mode in king of the hill + player matches no matter what ?

That is such a terrible design flaw, I hope I'm wrong and I missed something ?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is there tutorials other than the character specific ones/starting ones?

i remember mk9s tutorials being way more indepth than this. these character tutorials are super shallow

I have a question on KOTH actually. Is there a way to invite people while it's in progress? I know you can if you're not playing, but I couldn't figure it out while I was doing a match and had a friend who wanted in. It just sent us back to character select after the match and I didn't see any prompts. I've just been remaking rooms.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
with how much the campaign butters up Batman in this i'm honestly surprised it didnt end with Harley falling in love with him

Top Bottom