• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I'd say it's most likely due to the game not being released. If Darkseid is still locked after the official launch in your country, then I'd be concerned. Do you have a digital or physical copy?

Physical. Strange, will check tomorrow then.

Been a while since I played MKX but having difficulty with combos. Seems there's no NJP that pops people up. Nor can you grab people when they are being popped up.

bubumiao

Anyone playing with a stick? I usually would but the meter burn method in this makes it awkward af

I know injustice was designed for controllers anyway and I'm struggling to use a fight stick

Was having trouble with my stick last night. I was also really torn up though.

Skilletor

lol. Have no idea what to do at this point. Still can't complete tutorials. Restarted, turned off, rebuilt database, unplugged lan cable. Have no idea what the fuck this is.

https://youtu.be/QDowyx27I_Q

lmao...I have to press triangle to pass the screen.

I just started mashing and it worked. Did another tutorial and figured out which button it was.

Sigh. lol. At least I figured it out.

Marvel

could never
Now unlocked in the UK!

flflhwow

Let's get it.

Geez, everyone is going to bored of the game and moved on by the time you play it!
We'll see who has the last laugh, you Overwatch fan.
lol. Have no idea what to do at this point. Still can't complete tutorials. Restarted, turned off, rebuilt database, unplugged lan cable. Have no idea what the fuck this is.

https://youtu.be/QDowyx27I_Q

lmao...I have to press triangle to pass the screen.

I just started mashing and it worked. Did another tutorial and figured out which button it was.

Sigh. lol. At least I figured it out.
Wow lol, that was anticlimactic.

taoofjord

As a casual fighting game fan with no real affection for D.C. Comics... FUCK this game is good. The campaign is amazing and the loot and customization options are awesome.

Airan

Watching SonicFox's stream... man, I hope other tourney attendees have some counters to that Deadshot 'zoning'. Looks as bad as Morrigan mirror spam.

delSai

Send a request to join the 4th House. Need those Guild Rewards.

Scotia, Luce and Marvel (you are on Ps4 right?) you guys better hurry and join too :p Keep a spot for 'em open, False Witness!

Marvel

could never
Send a request to join the 4th House. Need those Guild Rewards.

Scotia, Luce and Marvel (you are on Ps4 right?) you guys better hurry and join too :p Keep a spot for 'em open, False Witness!
I shall, but i gotta sleep now lol. I'll get fo lv5 tomorrow first thing.

Sorry guys, didn't see delsai was going to make it.

GAFs House of Ls 4

ID: H4JWX

I'll switch ownership to you.

Joining. PSN ID is TheGiftofGab24. Just finished the story mode. God damn. That was the best fighting game story mode I've ever played by far. Perfect length and the story was done pretty damn well for a video game.

Gurrry

Nice! Hopefully I'll beat the odds and earn one too. Can you please post a screen cap by chance?

Dude holy shit I accidentally left the guild somehow. I was in house of L's #1. Can I please get my spot back? I Pmed you and i resent my request

I was mashing X for the boxes and all of a sudden I was leaving the guild.

I just learned you can set the ai to play in endless mode to do it just go to pick your loadout and select AI loadout and it'll autoplay you earn xp and items. My Captain Cold is cleaning up set to zoning.

Skilletor

Played 4 ranked matches, went 2/2. One of the matches was super jerky, though. Netcode was good for the other 3 matches.

I don't know if I like playing on a pad. Might have to try a bit on a stick. Also don't like sucking so bad at a fighter, so need to play more.

Tendo

I used to be pretty decent with GL but man I don't like the changes to his character. Gotta find a new main! Playing through the story and so far I'm really digging black canary.

Top Bottom