• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Send a request to join the 4th House. Need those Guild Rewards.

Scotia, Luce and Marvel (you are on Ps4 right?) you guys better hurry and join too :p Keep a spot for 'em open, False Witness!
I'm gonna have to apply for the guild in like 7-8 hours, cause that's when I'll be playing the game. Just got to level 4 and a half in the span of an hour, so it shouldn't take too long to get to the level requirement, hopefully.

50% through the story and loving it so far. Been doing a ton of multiverse so far, but I'm still waiting for a green arrow universe for the free gear.

Is epic the highest tier of gear in the game?

In what brief time I spent with the game, I already know one thing.

Black Canary is fucking amazing, and I'll never actually be good with her cause she's the exact anti-thesis of how I like to play.

Still so much fun though.

Lokimaru

kenshiro-versus-tank-01.gif

Batman would try to lock Kenshiro up cause he kills people.

Dude holy shit I accidentally left the guild somehow. I was in house of L's #1. Can I please get my spot back? I Pmed you and i resent my request

I was mashing X for the boxes and all of a sudden I was leaving the guild.

I was wondering what happened. I logged into the Guild and noticed we were down a member. I'll add you back in moment.

Scotia

Banned
I have a problem. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition last month and everything is accessible expect for Reverse Flash and the Demons Shader. Reverse Flash is there but says I have to use source crystals to buy him and the demons shader is nowhere to be seen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have a problem. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition last month and everything is accessible expect for Reverse Flash and the Demons Shader. Reverse Flash is there but says I have to use source crystals to buy him and the demons shader is nowhere to be seen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Try deleting Reverse Flash and the Demons in your add-ons section and redownloading/installing them?

Joining. PSN ID is TheGiftofGab24. Just finished the story mode. God damn. That was the best fighting game story mode I've ever played by far. Perfect length and the story was done pretty damn well for a video game.

Joined a random guild a first, but they didn't really do any of the guild quests so I applied to join this one. My PSN is the same as my Gaf name.
Hmm... Not seeing you two under pending applications.

Scotia

Banned
Try deleting Reverse Flash and the Demons in your add-ons section and redownloading/installing them?

Didn't see a way for me to do that so I've deleted the game and I'm reinstalling it. Everything's gone to my download queue so hopefully everything's there when I go back in.

Slaythe

Woooow I didn't know they had online coop for bosses in the guild multiverse.

This is super sick.

But I wish they had more of that stuff !

I'm really missing GL's turbine and gatling gun as part of his standard moveset. I know both of them are available as abilities, but that doesn't work when gear gets disabled in competitive.

My AI team of Bane, Firestorm, and GL is kicking ass though. GL is a combo machine.

Odd ... I did notice that some of the equipment I put on Harley was reverted back to the default for no reason earlier. Sent another app.
You're in now.

Lokimaru

Kinda weird that they say lines are redrawn yet people
only leave the regime, no one switches side to join the regime from the other factions. I could actually see Firestorm and Deadshot joining the regime.
Batman is a piece of work in this game. He's perfectly fine with beating the shit out of people and maiming them for life just not killing.

Slaythe

How do you access this?

Your guild needs to unlock a boss battle.

Then you get to invite guild members, you basically take turns, but the watching members can participate actively by throwing bonuses like health packs or meter etc.. and they can attack the boss with missiles and bombs.

When a player dies, the next one in line picks up and tries to take down the boss.

It's sick.

ZeroX03

Banned
The story confuses me.

Chapter 8:
So Captain Cold and Wonder Woman fight... why am I playing as Wonder Woman? Isn't Cold the protagonist? Is he not just a man out to revenge the death of his sister at the hands of a brutal dictatorship? And don't get me started on Reverse Flash being treated like a villain.

The story confuses me.

Chapter 8:
So Captain Cold and Wonder Woman fight... why am I playing as Wonder Woman? Isn't Cold the protagonist? Is he not just a man out to revenge the death of his sister at the hands of a brutal dictatorship? And don't get me started on Reverse Flash being treated like a villain.

You don't always play as the person with the moral high ground.

bubumiao

Your guild needs to unlock a boss battle.

Then you get to invite guild members, you basically take turns, but the watching members can participate actively by throwing bonuses like health packs or meter etc.. and they can attack the boss with missiles and bombs.

When a player dies, the next one in line picks up and tries to take down the boss.

It's sick.

This sounds so fucking cool.

Slaythe

This sounds so fucking cool.

It's so much fun.

This is game changing, the problem is that it's so limited in actual use.

They need to patch in an online multiverse or make raid bosses outside of guilds too.

This is too fun to be relegated to a once in a while mode.

Fighting broken bosses with your friends is funnier than being spammed to death by deashots in ranked IMO.

My current mains are Scarecrow, Swamp and Aquaman. But I also enjoy the hell out of Harley, Atrocitus, Green Arrow and Darkseid. Batman is a lot of fun to play, Canary, Fate and Catwoman too. Dear God this game its freaking awesome. So many great characters to spend a good portion of your life with.
I shall submit my request to the Guild soon. User the same as my GAF account.

Given the lack of discussion for the netcode, it sounds like it is actually usable this time. Might pick this up sooner rather than later now.

Slaythe

Why did I just fight like 5 black adams in a row goddamnit ranked

People have just realized Adam is a broken version of Superman.

So yeah, Deadshot and him rule the ranked.

https://youtu.be/xA5O8FwtbAo I been trying to spread the word about the coop. I think I made the first video about it and several NRS devs retweeted my video. It really needs to be expanded on and made its own standard mode. So much fun.

Yes dude ! I hope this can evolve !

Maybe they wanted to try it out before making it a full fledged mode.

Just got my copy finally, love it so far. Play through multiverse as black adam (god shader alternate looks great on him), everything about the game is fantastic, love the gear system. Actually feel motivated to learn how to play a fighting game now.

Got to chapter 2 in the story, I really want a movie or television series set in this universe.

Hope they go beyond the three character packs, would love to see 2-3 packs for returning characters.

Pons

Neo Member
Story mode was great. Dipping in to the multiverse stuff. Fun stuff, I seem to have taken a liking to Supergirl and Scarecrow, think Scarecrow will be my main.

dot

Yeah, i'm digging Scarecrow too surprisingly.

I kinda wanna try Robin next since i like his fighting style even though i dislike damian lol

I have never seen so much salt than I have on SonicFox's Twitch channel right now, lmao.

I mean lets face it, he is undeniably the best NRS game player in the world. How many events did it take for someone to finally beat him in Mortal Kombat X? Basically a years worth or more if I remember right. It does not matter what character he is playing, hes probably gonna be ripping everyone apart.

It's kinda(is) his job lol.

But man I need to play more, its so fun! I was hoping to like Atrositus but I really think his play style suits me. Tried to play others and was not feeling it lol. Want to try Cheetah but it seems like you need to be on point to use her and know what can lead to what very well.

Gonna go for Blue Beetle during my break :p

bubumiao

They need to patch in an online multiverse or make raid bosses outside of guilds too.

This is too fun to be relegated to a once in a while mode.

Fighting broken bosses with your friends is funnier than being spammed to death by deashots in ranked IMO.

I agree.

bubumiao

I mean lets face it, he is undeniably the best NRS game player in the world. How many events did it take for someone to finally beat him in Mortal Kombat X? Basically a years worth or more if I remember right. It does not matter what character he is playing, hes probably gonna be ripping everyone apart.

It's kinda(is) his job lol.

But man I need to play more, its so fun! I was hoping to like Atrositus but I really think his play style suits me. Tried to play others and was not feeling it lol. Want to try Cheetah but it seems like you need to be on point to use her and know what can lead to what very well.

Gonna go for Blue Beetle during my break :p

Try Doctor Fate and Swamp Thing. Both are fun as hell. Little hard using Fate though.

Does armor affect ranked matches? or armor its just for decoration purposes?

All stat boosts, enhancements, and what not are turned off for ranked so its just cosmetic at that point.

Can be turned off in other modes as well if both players agree.

ALSO where is the AI battle thing, I was gonna set it up last night and completely forgot.

Top Bottom