• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hasney

Just a note to Guild 5 that if you go check the guild page, we got a platinum box each if you haven't grabbed it already. We can get another objective too if we spend guild credits on as many bronze boxes as we can.

GAFs House of L's 5: 7A7J9

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps.

Also, we've only got 9 spots left after Succinct up there, so someone should think about who wants to do 6.

Just a tip in case you don't know, if like me you hated release check in mkx you can turn it off in the controller options. Makes the execution of your moves imo far easier.

First thing I did upon booting it up.

Wow, thanks for this. It's been messing me up really badly.

Lukemon

The last fight of the Sacrifice Guild Multiverse event is nonsense - input-reading AI gets regenerating super energy, plus its super is an instant kill on hit and does 50% on block. So bored of seeing Flash's super now... got it done eventually but really don't want to go through that again.

Grimsen

Noob Batman tech Time.

Been playing him for a bit in IJ2, and I hadn't paid any attention to him in the first game.

I was looking for ways to include the summon bats power within a combo, and found one. Probably nowhere near optimal or whatever, but it was fun to hit the lab.

https://youtu.be/QC4UjRzA24E

J2, 2234, j1, 22xxDF1 mb, b3, j2, b23, bats, df1.

JeTmAn81

Noob Batman tech Time.

Been playing him for a bit in IJ2, and I hadn't paid any attention to him in the first game.

I was looking for ways to include the summon bats power within a combo, and found one. Probably nowhere near optimal or whatever, but it was fun to hit the lab.

https://youtu.be/QC4UjRzA24E

J2, 2234, j1, 22xxDF1 mb, b3, j2, b23, bats, df1.

Yes indeed, that B.2, 3 -> Bats -> Grappling hook sequence was part of my main BnB from Injustice 1.

What does release check mean and why does turning it off make combos easier?

It's the same as negative edge. So, if you leave it on you can do special moves by doing the input then releasing the button if you were holding it.

The game registers it kind of weird though, so I would recommend turning it off. It can cause unwanted moves to come out depending on how you input it.

Kuno

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Just got in, thanks!

Can you accept a close friend of mine that doesn't have a GAF account? His PSN is Frizbeez

delSai

My AI Bane seems pretty strong, he just got a perfect against a Swampy. I wish i was that good.

Edit: Another Perfect, he destroyed that Darkseid lol

Hasney

Just got in, thanks!

Can you accept a close friend of mine that doesn't have a GAF account? His PSN is Frizbeez

Go for it. Be best to have a couple of people on that know each other outside of GAF so you can tackle the bosses at coordinated times :lol

With the other couple of apps (I'll accept after these next 4 tower fights!) someone should really think about starting the 6th guild soon.

Just a note to Guild 5 that if you go check the guild page, we got a platinum box each if you haven't grabbed it already. We can get another objective too if we spend guild credits on as many bronze boxes as we can.

Also, we've only got 9 spots left after Succinct up there, so someone should think about who wants to do 6.
You're gonna get real burned out if you plan on making posts for individual boxes being available

Khezu

Wonder Woman: Motherhood has changed you
Black Canary: I have something to fight for
Wonder Woman: and much more to lose

That's kinda fucked there Diana.

Sent in my application! Been meaning to join one of these all week lol, they are moving fast. PSN= UserJuke

GeeTeeCee

Coming off hundreds of hours of Overwatch, it feels weird playing a game where I'm actually happy after opening a loot box. Good job, Netherrealm.

Im almost certain its mostly modelled on her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_McIver

I think she's based off the girl that played Heather in that horrible Silent Hill movie.
Screen_Shot_2017-04-20_at_11.58.48_AM.png

tawney-talbot-rectify-season-3-portraits-700x384-620x340.jpg

Looks completely identical to me, nose, eyes, everything.

Khezu

Outside of Robin Deathstroke.
I don't really want any more premier skins added.

Would rather that energy go to making new gear pieces for every character.

I don't know how you sell that though, since it goes into P2W territory.

Tyaren

Wonder Woman: Motherhood has changed you
Black Canary: I have something to fight for
Wonder Woman: and much more to lose

That's kinda fucked there Diana.

WW says and does a lot of fucked up stuff in this game. Like remarking in an ice cold manner to
Superman that Batman is still breathing, implying he should finish him off.
Imo WW is a villain in the story.

I won't have time to play this, so I watched the 2h45 movie with all the cinematics. This has to be the best game I've ever seen when it comes to in-engine cinematics and facial animations. Holy shit it felt so good to watch it, and made me sad that's it's better written than any DCU movie so far.

Congrats to the dev, the game looks really good!

I might do the same thing. Who the hell knows when I'll be able to afford a PS4 plus the game?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Looks like Aquaman is replacing DarkSeid as my main. His playstyle fits me way better. Just need to learn the bnbs to totally dominate.

patchday

where can I find a guide to explain what stuff like this means?

**Lvl 3 Trait combo:**
[Starter]->lvl3 trait, dash, j2, 21->MB BF2, 2U3, 33->bf2

**B1 (low)**
B1>MB BF2, j2, 2U3, 33->bf2
B1->MB BF2, j2, 2U3, 33->lvl3 trait, dash, j2, 21->bf2
B1->MB Canary Drop, b3, j3, 33->bf2
B1->MB Canary Drop, b3, j3, 33->lvl3 trait, dash, j2, 21->bf2
B1->MB Canary Drop, 33->lvl3 trait, dash, j2, 21->bf2

want to learn how to do combos. Cant remember how I did them in MKX. lost all my links to guides on what 'BnB' means, etc. dont know how to link combos.

Xevren

Release check delays the timing of your inputs. I'm not sure why it's there or who uses it. I just wish it wasn't turned on by default.

Delays timing wha? It's just negative edge, makes it so if you did a motion and depressed a button a special would come out if you did the motion for it.

Top Bottom