• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hasney

Guild 5! I've spent the credits to unlock Going Rogue in the Guild Multiverse. Started sacrificing gear for Slow Start too, so feel free to join me. We're over halfway.

GAFs House of L's 5: 7A7J9

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps.

For new page

Nothing is working :/ And I know it's for sure happening because I have level 10 gear equipped and my Supergirl is now at level 7
Apparently a hard reboot is required. On xbox that means holding down power button for 10 seconds. Not sure about PS4. I've heard it can take more than one reboot...but have also heard it's a 100% fixable bug right now.

Batman vs Batman in Multiverse mode:
"- I'm the hero Gotham deserves."
"- We can't both be."

Aw, come on Netherrealm, we all know what that second line should have been!

JJShadow

I've been trying for almost an hour now one of the House of Ls 4 Guild Metaverse where the final fight is against Green Arrow and the active modifier is that his burn meter doesn't deplenish

I know that I suck a lot, but it's fucking impossible man. Has anyone managed to do it?

Hasney

I've been trying for almost an hour now one of the House of Ls 4 Guild Metaverse where the final fight is against Green Arrow and the active modifier is that his burn meter doesn't deplenish

I know that I suck a lot, but it's fucking impossible man. Has anyone managed to do it?

Is it classed as a boss? If so, it's probably balanced for a 3v1 so if someone from guild 4 sees this, they may join you.

LiK

Finished Story mode and I liked it altho I feel some loose threads. Apparently there's another chapter you have to unlock. Guess I'll see what it's about after my cousin's wedding.

jrush64

Banned
Playing as Green Lantern in the story mode is just not fun at all. My least favorite character to play as so far. Aquaman has been destroying the shit our of me.

AEREC

Kinda sucks this game doesnt fully support fight pads or fight sticks for full gaemplay elements.

Using a Hori Fighting Commander and I am unable to do some of the gameplay elements in the multiverse that required the right stick. Seems like a bit of an oversight.

I don't think it has been posted but I just discovered you can view character endings via the Summary screen under the Character Customisation menu.

Sane_Man

Guild 5! I've spent the credits to unlock Going Rogue in the Guild Multiverse. Started sacrificing gear for Slow Start too, so feel free to join me. We're over halfway.

For new page

How do I sacrifice gear and donate credits? I can't find the option.

Hasney

How do I sacrifice gear and donate credits? I can't find the option.

You had to click on the locked tower and then select what to give, but you don't need to now as they're both unlocked :)

We just need Sacrifice complete 40 times between us and then we have them all unlocked for this period.

lol some of these clash conversations.

Cheetah: Ah, so you can hunt
Batman: I'M BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm super surprised at the quality improvement the dialogue & script has over gone. Whoever wrote for the game should be handling a Rocksteady Justice League game.

Hope this draws more people into the non-batman side of DC, imo, the better side.

Marvel

could never
Hell yes they are. I spent an hour in training trying to come up with the swaggiest combos I could think of. I think I've got a good 5 or 6 I record and upload. Practicality be damned!
Yeah, I've never been a Darkseid fan (I always preferred X-Men's Apocalypse due to his amazing animated series voice), but I'm having a load of fun with him on this.

Yup yup, none of mine are very practical either lol, highest dmg was 696 I can't go higher atm.

The jumping 3 into ex doom stomp link is SO tight. Can rarely hit that.

Edit: after a bounce.

Marvel

could never
Oh btw the link im talking about Doom Stomp wise is after you do that forward, forward R2 Groundbounce and then the jump 3 into ex doom stomp or after the back 1, up 3 ex slam.

Not just a raw jumpin 3 into it, that's easy.

I just reached Level 20 for the first time with Black Canary. The command grab you unlock is neat, but I think the aerial Canary Cry offers more utility.

I'm Googling now, but can someone point me in the direction of some solid Canary guides/tech?

patchday

this game just sparks the loot collector within me. So motivated to get all my fighters up to L5 at least so I can put on their equipment. Such a great little feature to add

CryptiK

Yeah, I defo see the Donna. Now I just need to find the actress she was modelled on.... For research.
Im almost certain its mostly modelled on her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_McIver
rjRGrwm.jpg

Compbros

I just reached Level 20 for the first time with Black Canary. The command grab you unlock is neat, but I think the aerial Canary Cry offers more utility.

I'm Googling now, but can someone point me in the direction of some solid Canary guides/tech?

I play canary heavily, if you're having problems or want some specific info lmk.

BiggNife

Swamp thing has like two bnbs and thats it. He's a grappler for sho
Hmm. I really like Swampy but I had difficulty doing his bnb when I first tried it. It doesn't help that there's zero good combo tutorial videos online for him. I'll probably give him another shot.

I honestly think Bane is a ton of fun but also it's super frustrating that he doesn't have a real counter to projectile spam.

JJShadow

If any of you is having problems when executing combos, follow Marvel's advice and turn off "Release check" in controller options, it makes a HUGE difference

Is it classed as a boss? If so, it's probably balanced for a 3v1 so if someone from guild 4 sees this, they may join you.

I'm not sure to be honest, but it's possible because it's frustratingly difficult. I'll check it later, thanks!

Vic_Viper

Pissed I missed the Robin team up Multiverse fight. I saw it right before I had to leave for work. Trying to get the Nightwing set!

Any word in Deathstroke being DLC? I hadn't even realized they didn't have him in I2 until today. Guess between Robin and Deadshot he wasn't needed for the OG roster.

Captain Cold's dialogue is awesome.

Brainiac: "You're nothing more than a common criminal"

Captain Cold: "Not according to my Bank account"

Top Bottom