• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Goodstyle

Potential new stage?

injustice_2__ios____harley_quinn__art_3__by_wyruzzah-daz6yse.jpg

injustice_2__ios____harley_quinn__art_4__by_wyruzzah-daz6z0c.jpg

Looks like some kind of Joker fun house. I want it.

Ryce

It's gonna suck not having Wonder Woman or Green Lantern themed stages. It feels like only Brainiac's Skull Ship and possibly a Joker stage are left to be revealed.

Khezu

Seeing more of him, I'm actually really digging the way Cold looks.
He's not as bulky as I first thought he looked.

Digging his voice too, and I hope that clip is indicative of his personality and quips.

Love Captain Colds voice and personality.

I predict he is gonna be one of the stand outs of story mode.

At the end he just wants revenge for his sister.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Love Captain Colds voice and personality.

I predict he is gonna be one of the stand outs of story mode.

At the end he just wants revenge for his sister.

Ditto. Love the voice actor.

Incidentally, in this game, does the character who gets introduced first get the flashier intro animation? Seems like a slightly different set-up than the first game.

Ditto. Love the voice actor.

Incidentally, in this game, does the character who gets introduced first get the flashier intro animation? Seems like a slightly different set-up than the first game.

They're probably following the MKX route.

Player 1 says dialogue, Player 2 gives response, Player 1 gets the punchline then the match starts.

There's different animations for if you're player 1 or 2.

Khezu

Finally get to see Flash.

Hoping for good things, but bracing for disappointment.

Oh good lumberjacks.
Off to a good start.

Goodstyle

They should get to the stage. No one cares about this boring technical stuff! Why on Earth would they think we wanna hear this?

Khezu

This would be more interesting if the stages weren't more or less the same when it comes to interactions.

Ya, it seems like they toned it down from Injustice 1. That game had a lot of weird shit in it.

Which is good for a gameplay perspective, but kinda boring for a stream.

Gleethor

Darkseid confirmed to not be a part of the nine dlc characters in case that wasn't clear. Also we're maybe seeing a premiere skin in game today

vg260

Didn't touch Flash in the first one, but he's yet another character in this one I'm excited to play.

Love the Super.

Top Bottom