• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

RootCause

...Lol.

gceuglu.png
+sneak peek version is the way to go. :p

Spinky

Let's trade Hal for all three.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Hal is literally the worst.
Hal sucks here's the most powerful weapon in the universe fueled by your imagination. Only makes military weaponry the only reason DC uses him is because they think people are too dumb to learn a new character.

Hal sucks here's the most powerful weapon in the universe fueled by your imagination. Only makes military weaponry the only reason DC uses him is because they think people are too dumb to learn a new character.

Phloxy

So this was the trailer I made.
https://youtu.be/4m1RBCuQu8M
A random youtuber who I don't know sent me a crazy hate message telling me to go to hell, he hopes that my cancer kills me, etc etc. But on his channel, all he had were rips from the official WB and NRS channels without any editing of his own.

I don't know man, people are just crazy. I got into youtube and streaming to share my excitement and have fun with gaming and the community. I have no dreams of grandeur, I know I won't ever get rich, or be some big time youtuber, I do it because it's genuinely the hobby I love most. But his videos were just rips off main ones and they had a TON of more views, so I guess that's why channels like his are so common place.

Why do any actual work, when rippping and reuploading can get you so much more for way less effort.

JAXXX

A random youtuber who I don't know sent me a crazy hate message telling me to go to hell, he hopes that my cancer kills me, etc etc. But on his channel, all he had were rips from the official WB and NRS channels without any editing of his own.

I don't know man, people are just crazy. I got into youtube and streaming to share my excitement and have fun with gaming and the community. I have no dreams of grandeur, I know I won't ever get rich, or be some big time youtuber, I do it because it's genuinely the hobby I love most. But his videos were just rips off main ones and they had a TON of more views, so I guess that's why channels like his are so common place.

Why do any actual work, when rippping and reuploading can get you so much more for way less effort.
well many of those views are because they put out 500 14 seconds Injustice 2 intro quote video stolen from another place every hour on the hour. it's in your face constantly and pathetically click-baity. They flood the new - all day-last hour youtube search option with that crap.
I had to stop looking for new Injustice content because people would just rename/repost video from another youtube page that i ALREADY had watch.

Compbros

It's really gross. I was literally the first "all character clash" person in Injustice 1. It took me almost 20 hours to go character by character getting the clashes, then over 8 hours of editing the footage together. Now people just download YT vids, reupload them, edit them through the YT editor, and done. Minimal effort, maximum profit.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even wanna do a clash/intro video for I2. The reason I did it the first time was because I wanted a video that had everyone's clash in one video and no one was doing it so I did. I wasn't even monetized at the time. Now I just play the game, no commentary, with various pro, casual, and unknown people. I make almost no money but I enjoy myself.

DrBo42

To be fair if you're just a fighting game YouTuber you gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel to put something out when in the pre-release stage. Not to say the everything you need to know regurgitation isn't hilarious and terrible but people gotta eat.

Compbros

To be fair if you're just a fighting game YouTuber you gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel to put something out when in the pre-release stage. Not to say the everything you need to know regurgitation isn't hilarious and terrible but people gotta eat.

Speculation vids, wishlists, recapping some tournaments of previous games, hosting fan tournaments of previous games. It's all reacts and reuploads.

Might be a bit off topic guys but I was wondering what a good fight stick might be for someone new to fight sticks in general? I am looking to devote some serious time to this game (and tekken 7). Any recommendations?

jason todd sucks and is the worst bat kid

people only like john because he was in the justice league cartoon 15 years ago

He does literally nothing but shoot green beams or make a bubble. He has 1 episode where he does constructs and it was when he got turned into a kid

when they meet the justice guild, green guardian makes constructs and john still fucking sucks

john is garbage for life

AAK

Might be a bit off topic guys but I was wondering what a good fight stick might be for someone new to fight sticks in general? I am looking to devote some serious time to this game (and tekken 7). Any recommendations?

If you're going to be spending that much money the objectively best & optimal peripheral for fighting games out there is a HitBox.

vg260

If you're going to be spending that much money the objectively best & optimal peripheral for fighting games out there is a HitBox.

Using a hitbox to me is like putting with one of those long double-handed putters. It might look goofy, and be functionally superior, but something about it kinda breaks the spirit of the game.

He does literally nothing but shoot green beams or make a bubble. He has 1 episode where he does constructs and it was when he got turned into a kid

when they meet the justice guild, green guardian makes constructs and john still fucking sucks

john is garbage for life

We really going to blame that on the character when it was most likely done because it was easier for animation? Come on bro. That probably would've been the deal no matter what Lantern was used.

Plus, it ain't like he was the only character nerfed for that show.

Compbros

jason todd sucks and is the worst bat kid

john is garbage for life

At work so can't link anything but just look up john stewart constructs and you'll see how a former architect does his constructs.

RootCause

Do you guys think there will be extra gears/skins for those that link to Injustice 2 mobile?

Already pre-registered for both iOS, and android.

delSai

I2 mobile will be the only thing i'm going to play until the console version releases because i've nothing else to play right now

Top Bottom