• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

sinkfla87

Okay, I actually did manage to get a code FINALLY for ps4 lol. I want to make it fair for everyone to possibly get a code and give everybody a little more time to see this thread first. At 8 pm cst/6 PST/9 est (about an hour and 40 minutes from this post) I will ask a simple trivia question and the first person to get it right gets the code :). Does that sound fair?

Ryce

Okay, I actually did manage to get a code FINALLY for ps4 lol. I want to make it fair for everyone to possibly get a code and give everybody a little more time to see this thread first. At 8 pm cst/6 PST/9 est (about an hour and 40 minutes from this post) I will ask a simple trivia question and the first person to get it right gets the code :). Does that sound fair?
Yes. I want a beta code so freaking badly.

vg260

You could just do a modbot giveaway to make it totally random:
How do I use Modbot?! - Read this tutorial or watch this GIF.

Spinky

This really does just feel like a smoother, prettier, slightly faster I1. And I'm cool with that. Fun as hell so far.

Haven't played that much yet though, and my connections have been pretty bad as I'm still looking for my damn ethernet cable.

Can anyone who has received a beta code please tell me what the subject header was? I want to add it to a filter so if I do receive a code, it's not lost in my Junk folder.

sinkfla87

You could just do a modbot giveaway to make it totally random:
How do I use Modbot?! - Read this tutorial or watch this GIF.

My only thing about that is that I want whoever gets a code to be someone who is interested in the game and genuinely excited enough to check the thread for their chance to win. I feel kind of bad because I'm not even giving my best friend the code because I know he'll boot the game up once and never touch it again. Hopefully he'll still be friends with me after this hahaha. I want the code opportunity to stay in this thread because we've all been largely ignored by NRS code giveaways :(. However, if more people think that a modbot giveaway is more fair then I'll go that route instead here in an hour.

vg260

My only thing about that is that I want whoever gets a code to be someone who is interested in the game and genuinely excited enough to check the thread for their chance to win. I feel kind of bad because I'm not even giving my best friend the code because I know he'll boot the game up once and never touch it again. Hopefully he'll still be friends with me after this hahaha. I want the code opportunity to stay in this thread because we've all been largely ignored by NRS code giveaways :(. However, if more people think that a modbot giveaway is more fair then I'll go that route instead here in an hour.

You could use the nolurkers rule to make sure it goes to someone with more than 5 posts in the thread. You just have to note the extra link to add when setting it up. Either way, hopefully it's someone who's been involved in the thread.

You can set it up so that you need to have posted at least five times in this thread to enter. I think it's called a nolurkers rule.

vg260

You can set it up so that you need to have posted at least five times in this thread to enter. I think it's called a nolurkers rule.

Yeah, a nolurker modbot raffle seems like the it was built for this purpose.

Not to mention, I stand no chance in a speed post contest :/

You could use the nolurkers rule to make sure it goes to someone with more than 5 posts in the thread. You just have to note the extra link to add when setting it up. Either way, hopefully it's someone who's been involved in the thread.

Guess i'd be out, I posted in other threads about Injustice but only once in here.

Spinky

Just played like 30 matches or something with a Canary player. Annoying character to fight against, fun though.

Dex-Starr is the greatest trait in Injustice history. So fun in terms of visuals and mechanics.

Just played like 30 matches or something with a Canary player. Annoying character to fight against, fun though.

Dex-Starr is the greatest trait in Injustice history. So fun in terms of visuals and mechanics.

Have you seen any of Black Canary's gear? Is Dex-Starr's appearance customisable?

sinkfla87

I'll give a slight hint first:
ANSWER CAN BE GIVEN IN TEXT OR IN THE FORM OF A COMIC PANEL, IS A QUESTION IN REGARDS TO DC AND INJUSTICE, NOT MK.

Spinky

Have you seen any of Black Canary's gear? Is Dex-Starr's appearance customisable?

I haven't played as her yet but I've got a bit of stuff. This is what she looks like now. You can surprisingly make her look significantly different.

C4RMWpUXAAAtaBW.jpg:large

Don't really like the domino mask but I put it on for the screenshot.

Dex-Starr is customisable, don't have anything for him though.

Tace

I didn't watch a whole lot, but I can tell she's deadly. The youtuber I watched, Supersomething was his handle, was doing some really cool combos with her. He would start a combo on the ground, go to the air, do her canary drop(?), and then another ground combo. He wasn't even using her scream!

She can also equip masks! I should have mentioned that. It is her head gear option. I saw her rocking a domino mask. She was also showing GENEROUS amounts of cleavage in the shirt he had her in. The leggings looked more in line with the comics than in the reveal trailer. I'm really happy with what I've seen.

I haven't played as her yet but I've got a bit of stuff. This is what she looks like now. You can surprisingly make her look significantly different.

That looks sick! I actually love the Domino Mask.

Spinky

Can you make out details on him? It's hard to make out anything on streams.

Circle is the projectile, down and circle is the grab thing where he gnaws at you. I haven't figured out how to do the shield yet, although it's come out a few times.

I think he attacks during your throw if you do it while he's out as well?

Hawkgirl was included in Injustice GAU but noticeably absent was Hawkman. Ed Boon has numerously gone on record stating that he HATES Hawkman. WHY does Ed Boon hate Hawkman? Answer can be given in text or in the form of a comic panel. Begin.

Because of Midway City. Hawkman would never save it.

Tace

Dex-Starr is customisable, don't have anything for him though.

Yes! Like that one, but the guy I was watching was using a different shader. The jacket was black and the shirt was yellow. The domino mask was mostly black, with yellow towards the top of it. I think the domino mask will look better depending on the shader.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hawkgirl was included in Injustice GAU but noticeably absent was Hawkman. Ed Boon has numerously gone on record stating that he HATES Hawkman. WHY does Ed Boon hate Hawkman? Answer can be given in text or in the form of a comic panel. Begin.

Everybody hates Hawkman

Tace

Crap baskets. Have fun, Ryce!

hehe, oops. Meant pock3tmonster. I'll leave Ryce up so everyone sees my shame, haha

I didn't watch a whole lot, but I can tell she's deadly. The youtuber I watched, Supersomething was his handle, was doing some really cool combos with her. He would start a combo on the ground, go to the air, do her canary drop(?), and then another ground combo. He wasn't even using her scream!

She can also equip masks! I should have mentioned that. It is her head gear option. I saw her rocking a domino mask. She was also showing GENEROUS amounts of cleavage in the shirt he had her in. The leggings looked more in line with the comics than in the reveal trailer. I'm really happy with what I've seen.

Thanks for the detailed response! I am looking forward to trying her out so much.

Top Bottom