• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depending on Sales and Season Pass sales I expect some more just to extend the game life a little so that they have more time to work on next gen.

I hope we get something cool for beating all the star lab missions. Better than what MK9 offered for beating the challenge tower (not that I hated the Mileena outfit, mind you).

Ryce

Couple we still havnt seen like luthors 3rd and shazams 3rd but we know most of them. Post game dlc could add more
We've seen Shazam's third skin (New 52), so I guess Luthor's is the only "mystery" costume. God, that better not be the big S.T.A.R. Labs unlockable...

Ryce

Got a link to shazams 3rd iv only Seen 2
UX0E057.png

I just remembered that they once had Stan Lee as a guest for those polls, maybe a Marvel character really is possible?

I already have high hopes of it happening.. You just added onto it. T^T

We've seen Shazam's third skin (New 52), so I guess Luthor's is the only "mystery" costume. God, that better not be the big S.T.A.R. Labs unlockable...

It'll be an Ironman costume, and blow people's minds.

C-Sword

It works the exact same way as in MK, but with mini games added, didn't care too much about the actual story,
almost like a rip-off of Crisis on Two Earths

It works the exact same way as in MK, but with mini games added, didn't care too much about the actual story,
almost like a rip-off of Crisis on Two Earths

Thanks man! ...

Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on a couple characters. Top 3 right now are: Aquaman, Nightwing and Green Arrow. Maybe Cyborg.. I just don't know yet

Gleethor

sending PMs now, sorry about the wait I couldn't find the vids and youtube no longer has a history section (that I can find)

Gleethor

There's a video on youtube with almost all of the arcade mode endings (at least thats what I think they are) for each character. Some interesting spoilers as well as a mentioning of a certain character that I hope is dlc...

Xevren

There's a video on youtube with almost all of the arcade mode endings (at least thats what I think they are) for each character. Some interesting spoilers as well as a mentioning of a certain character that I hope is dlc...

Can I get a link to check them out please?

Khezu

Ravens face and voice make a lot more sense with her alt costume. I think it's probably my favorite incarnation of Raven(though I guess that's not saying much as I don't really like her very much).

Seems like her primary costume got fucked over because they designed her around her alt.

Sorry to keep bothering you, can you PMif its still up.

Goodness folks just go to YouTube and Type "Injustice" and filter for today. It'll show you all the newly uploaded goodies.

Still refusing to watch any of it until I play it myself...I really want to though aahhhh

DrBo42

I don't know why they took that route in the story mode. Do not highlight unless you've watched past the first 10 minutes or so.
Why are we doing that alternate universe jump shit again? Very jarring after reading the prequel comics that are very linear. Bomb goes off in universe A and creates totalitarian Superman regime but teleports the heroes as we know them in universe B to universe A? Ugh. Why?

I don't know why they took that route in the story mode. Do not highlight unless you've watched past the first 10 minutes or so.
Why are we doing that alternate universe jump shit again? Very jarring after reading the prequel comics that are very linear. Bomb goes off in universe A and creates totalitarian Superman regime but teleports the heroes as we know them in universe B to universe A? Ugh. Why?
It is explained.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
That was a cool stream to watch, despite the lag and it going down frequently. Bane has 69% damage combos. Joker is a goon. Grundy has a pimp walk. I cant wait for the game to release.

Pociask

Just saw the alt costumes list. Disappointing, especially with no hoodless Captain Marvel. 2 to 3 costumes for characters with decades of history - lame.

Kizer

perhaps I am just being ungrateful, but I was hoping for a little more in length for the story. I feel like certain characters really didn't matter a whole lot and I would like to see more of them.

Does anyone know when voting for the final round starts? I've managed to miss it every week and I'd really like to get the Arrow skin.

Top Bottom