• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gartooth

I was weak and watched the entire thing, can't wait to play it myself though when the game comes out. I have to say that this looks to be even better than MK9's story, which I thought got stupid near the end of the game. Very very impressive given the genre, and I also love that there was a
Black Canary cameo in story mode. Maybe she is one of the four DLC characters?

TreIII

I spoiled myself on the entire MK9 storyline last time. #NeverAgain

Even finding out a specific detail relating to
Nightwing
was perhaps too much for me. But ComicBookPost put it up on Twitter...

SonicTHP

Neo Member
There have been plenty of Marvel/DC cross-overs. Believe it or not. I honestly wish there was a very recent one, unless there is and I don't know about it.

What was wrong with the Amalgam Comics, I enjoyed them. XD

Amalgam.jpg

I liked Amalgam way more than was reasonable.

Simo

Oh man Depeche Mode for the end credits?! Awesome!

Just bounced around some of the story videos and certainly looks a lot better than I thought. Looks like it can be completed in around
the 2-3 hour mark?

Ryce

Something came up in my private life and I don't know when I'll be able to get Injustice, but I'll still be posting what I have finished of the OT tomorrow (it's not as much as I'd hoped). I'm a little bummed out, but there are more important things than video games. I just wanted to give you all a status update.

Gleethor

Something came up in my private life and I don't know when I'll be able to get Injustice, but I'll still be posting what I have finished of the OT tomorrow (it's not as much as I'd hoped). I'm a little bummed out, but there are more important things than video games. I just wanted to give you all a status update.

That's a bummer. Best of luck to you with whatever you have to deal with right now.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
New Injustice: GAU Demo video -
NerdJosh shows some Wonder Woman combo potential along with a few setups. Its not too in depth because things have changed in the final build (not to mention the patch that is coming.) However this should be able to get you started for when the game releases! It's a quick 5 min video, but I hope prospective mains can learn something!

http://youtu.be/wwct18ENw90

Edit: Damn Neogaf be beating me to it lol

perhaps I am just being ungrateful, but I was hoping for a little more in length for the story. I feel like certain characters really didn't matter a whole lot and I would like to see more of them.

after seeing the entire thing I agree,
seems very short and some of characters don't do much of anything.

On the character select screen everyone notice that when you highlight your character there's a cool little themed animation that happens on the side to go along with whoever you're choosing?...You'll see it, it looks really cool

On the character select screen everyone notice that when you highlight your character there's a cool little themed animation that happens on the side to go along with whoever you're choosing?...You'll see it, it looks really cool

Yeah those things are awesome. I love Catwoman, Deathstroke and Flash's.

Gleethor

Those little details are what makes this game great.

Tsukumo

The story is absolutely top quality. Would have benefitted of more amazing dialogue, but man, there are some lines and some sequences you'd wish to see in the comic books. They did an exceptional work with Superman.
Too bad I can't buy the limited. This game deserves it on all front.
Expect the soundtrack :(
Also, Hale is in the game.

vg260

Hate to ask, but does anyone have an extra of one of those Flash avatar shirt codes from the battle web site? I never got that darn site to work w/ Facebook, and tried every week. I think apps are messed up on my account.

Were all the MK skins just unlock keys? If not, might bode well for further outfits for this.

All the preorder content was. Then post game they released 8 more.

Classic Cyrax
Classic Sektor
Classic Cyber-Sub Zeo
Classic Smoke
Classic Noob
MK2 Kitana
MK2 Jade
MK3 Sub Zero

Then the vita version added 13 more.

Ryce

In fairness, too many people have voted for me to change the title on a whim. There's no way of knowing which is actually preferable.

Nori Chan

So apparently a lot of the characters have clash quotes against certain characters. It's actually pretty awesome.

Harley: Puddin', how could you!?
Joker: Stop calling me that!

Nightwing: Im sorry bruce
Batman: and so am I

Grundy - Arrow man no hurt Grundy.
Green Arrow- Arrow man.. yes hurt Grundy

I can't wait another week for this game...

ReiGun

So apparently a lot of the characters have clash quotes against certain characters. It's actually pretty awesome.

Harley: Puddin', how could you!?
Joker: Stop calling me that!

Nightwing: Im sorry bruce
Batman: and so am I

Grundy - Arrow man no hurt Grundy.
Green Arrow- Arrow man.. yes hurt Grundy

I can't wait another week for this game...

My favorites so far are:

Wonder Woman: You're what's worst about men.
Lex: You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wonder Woman: Poseidon has abandoned you.
Aquaman: Don't need his help.

Top Bottom