• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

SmokeMaxX

I don't care about visually. MK on Vita running at 60fps is perfect.

60fps 60fps 60fps. Fuck framedrops in a fighter.

UMvC3 is TERRIBLE on certain levels, and even certain characters, on ps3. SF4/SxT have one frame input delay, but that's consistent. It's something you can count on.

My confidence in Wii U ports at this point is about the same as early ps3/360 ports. But everybody has their priorities. :)

Ha. I agree that UMvC3 is pretty much unplayable on PS3, but that's a different story. I love Marvel more than I love my console. On the other hand, I love my WiiU more than I love Injustice. Gotta get the WiiU version of it. That's me though.

KevinCow

Banned
Ed Boon (jokingly) doesn't like Hawkman because of this, which is probably why Hawkgirl's in the game instead. I doubt he's going to be DLC; he would essentially just be Hawkgirl with less feminine movements.

I imagine the Justice League cartoon probably has more to do with Hawkgirl getting in than that comic.

vg260

I found the frame drops to 30fps(?) during the intros and some non-gameplay parts in the demo to be jarring. It felt like the frame rate dropped noticeably during supers. Just cinematics, but it still bugged me.

SmokeMaxX

I found the frame drops to 30fps(?) during the intros and some non-gameplay parts in the demo to be jarring. It felt like the frame rate dropped noticeably during supers. Just cinematics, but it still bugged me.

I assume 360 version? If there's frame drops on the lead console (not sure which one that is), this is disturbing news for the WiiU version.

Feel free to add your online info here, guys.

ill add my info, im a casual fighter player and never last online with these types of games because people drive me crazy, I am hoping to last longer on this game then other fighters, it looks really good. I am going to try and learn my Hori EX2 for this game so I might suck for a little while.

Karak

I had no interest in this until I watched the first few chapters on YouTube... I've never seen storyline and cutscenes so well inter-woven with a fighting game before. That actually makes this kind of a radical title to me... Street Fighter and Tekken, things like that, are generally quite arcadey and quick to get from one fight to the next, but this looks to have meatier entertainment value than that: for characters so well loved, that's probably a great idea. Shame no Hamill voice for the Joker

The stuff they've added for the hardcore - like the frame information and stuff, knowing they've thought well about move cancels and things - makes me know I will suck balls at this online...

I think I'll probably put this on my LoveFilm list, and maybe buy it day one if I can afford it

One of the reasons I played through the story two times was simply because I thought it was so well done. The game has some great presentation values for a fighter.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
*free online + no pass code.
*better graphics + frame rate i am sure.
*Tv-off play.
*100% better than ps3 ver.

These positives make me buy wii u ver. For sure.

ib2GGs8CNmAL7c.gif

Alfredo

Yeah, the game runs at 30 FPS during cinematics. Gameplay is always 60. I agree, it's very jarring.

Jamie OD

Been watching a few streams and there are so many spammers. I will never understand the logic in not playing fair? Guess I'll avoid online randoms and just play this game with like... 2 friends only then since I dont have the patience to deal with those type of people.

You get a lot of people going in with a play to win attitude. That's just the way online gaming is sometimes.

vg260

Been watching a few streams and there are so many spammers. I will never understand the logic in not playing fair? Guess I'll avoid online randoms and just play this game with like... 2 friends only then since I dont have the patience to deal with those type of people.

That's online gaming, or any sport/competition for that matter. If it works, and your opponent doesn't adapt, don't stop. If a football team's defense can't stop the run, the other team's offense is sure as heck gonna keep doing it.

As far as online games go, if the game's worth anything, it will give you the tools to be able to get around this. There just might be a learning curve.

BoSox06DH

I might actually buy this game and season pass if the Main Man Lobo is a DLC character. Wish he was in the final game from the start though.

Requiem

So I tried out the demo and liked it but didn't really think it would be worth a day one purchase...then I started to watch some streams and played the demo again and now I'll be getting it tomorrow.

Funny how that works...

What are some good combos off of Batmans b113 string? Im pretty much topping out in the high 20 percents with that string, no meter.

Also, im getting beat hard off wakeup vs. very hard ai. They just blow up his slide and pressure me if I attack or throw if I block. I know wake ups are changing, but Im just curious.

Beckx

It will on the EU store (it's up for pre-order ) so i don't see why it wouldn't be also available on the US store.

Hmm. Well, for NA I just went to check out the web store. When you're on the main site and search Injustice, it comes up with a "pre-order download" link. That takes you to the SEN site that says "disc only." So disc only for NA? Makes little sense.

Bit-Bit

So when does the eShop on Wii U update? I'm hoping to start the download at midnight and have it ready to play in the morning.

ahm998

What are you even saying...
Sorry about misunderstanding , i am taking about wii u ver only.

WB try showing how difference is the wii ver by release it late in Europe to let people buy 2 version ps3+wii or 360+wii because there is good difference between both ver.

This my talk meaning .

vg260

I'm so confused. Will just assume (hope?) "disc only" is an error. Got quite a bit of PSN credit to spend on this.

Not 100% sure, but from poking around on the store in the past, it seems to show disc-only until it's actually available to buy.

Sorry about misunderstanding , i am taking about wii u ver only.

WB try showing how difference is the wii ver by release it late in Europe to let people buy 2 version ps3+wii or 360+wii because there is good difference between both ver.

This my talk meaning .

Why would it being delayed a week make people buy two copies wtf haha

Top Bottom