• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside (Creators of Limbo) Announced

Hopefully its a lot more cohesive than Limbo was. That game kind of lost itself when it became gravity puzzles in a barren factory, especially after the intriguing forest chapter it opened with.
I agree 100%. I hope they can keep up the level of quality in this one.

Playing through Limbo now
well now-ish due to all the E3 info coming in.
, so I'm pretty excited to see more from that studio.

I'm really hyped about this one. I love Limbo. And this looked really good to me. Way higher production values than Limbo. But still similar in atmosphere and art sense.

Wonder how long we will have to wait for the PS4 version though. Hopfully the gap will not be too long.

cakely

Looks great.

Getting a real "City 13" vibe from that trailer. Probably not the best place to be without an HEV suit or a crowbar.

Servbot24

Banned
This and Ori were the only exclusives on One that looked good to me. (Sunset Overdrive has great style, not convinced on gameplay). Can't wait to play them.

Absolutely beautiful. Ultimately disliked Limbo myself, though I at least finished it. If this is a simmilarly short experience I'll likely give it a shot.

Top Bottom