• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside (Creators of Limbo) Announced

kiguel182

Game of the show so far.

Hopefully the exclusive period with MS isn't long so I can play it soon. Loved Limbo and this looks even better. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely my favorite part of the MS conference, apart from Sunset Overdrive.

Loving the art style, much better than Limbo's!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Seriously disappointed this is Xbox only. What a shame.

RalchAC

I liked that Ori game more than this. But it looked quite good.

Glad that it's just coming first to Xbox One. Indie devs should be on every platform they can to get as much money (mindshare and reputation) as they can. If they can get some "help" by using this new interest from console makers have on them, nice.

Very stylish, and yeah the sound design for the trailer was incredible. It looks like it plays pretty much the same as Limbo, so it seems to be a sort of spiritual sequel to it.

Hopefully it won't be exclusive to the xbone for too long.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Seriously disappointed this is Xbox only. What a shame.

Will just "debut" on Xbox One. It'll be released on PS4 eventually. Might be a week later for all we know.

Game of the show for me as well. Thus far.

wildfire

Banned
This trailer frustrates me.

The presentation values like Limbo is excellent. But I didn't like Limbo.

The stage scenery is very expansive and simple. But it makes me wish this was an open world platformer instead of a side scroller.

I will be keeping my eye on this.

Well gee, it's Limbo again, though the audiovisuals look much more interesting and complex. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I'm already playing through Another World, so I might as well take a look at the contemporary equivalent.

jamsy

This was probably the best thing I've seen all day. Looks really great.

Hope it doesn't play like Limbo though. I really didn't like the trial and error aspect of that game.

Tilian

Banned
Very happy to see this. Highlight of the MS presser for me. If it's coming to PC, I'll grab it there.

Didn't we see a single screenshot a few years ago of a little kid (protagonist) dragging another dead kid by the leg? I wonder if there's actual gameplay with that sort of thing.

watershed

Banned
The trailer looks fantastic. I like the minimalist approach to the visuals. Seriously, the indie games have been the best things to come out of E3 so far.

Gruso

Didn't we see a single screenshot a few years ago of a little kid (protagonist) dragging another dead kid by the leg? I wonder if there's actual gameplay with that sort of thing.
Oh yeah, nice reminder! Will have to go digging for that.

Tilian

Banned
Oh yeah, nice reminder! Will have to go digging for that.

Just found it:

PROJECT-2-1.jpg

Guess that's a pig, actually lol.

Eusis

I was kind of let down with Limbo actually, though if I end up with an XB1 by the end of the year I'd probably check this out anyway.

dr_rus

Doubt Ori will be multiplatform (published by MS and they're an independent developer working closely with MS on first party properties, a la Remedy).

Ori is already confirmed to be coming to 360 and PC as well as XBO. To me this means multiplatform.

Top Bottom