• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instagram model says she was kicked off plane because her boobs are too explicit.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
You fellas feel this chick or what?

8cae6879eb0245d89a9b1d93033cfd95_lg.png
captain america freedom GIF
Captain America Film GIF

mansoor1980

Gold Member
So did she start as the chick on left and this is a timeliness of her descent into madness? If so, Holy cow, why? The chick on the left, though her hips are a bit wide for my tastes, is super hot. Seriously if this is the case, this is a travesty...
body modifications basically through plastic surgery, some more scary examples
1867.jpg

dc7e080b9cd8436e73cef1b175ac955a.jpg

131105162105-01-body-modifications-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what leads someone to go down a path like this. I hate silicon, but those lips are actually what did her in the worst. Unless you have a deformity, nothing's better than natural (esp in the long run).
Big Boobs GIF

Thought it was gonna be this.

Had a maybe she should travel by motorboat joke lined up.

But holy heck. What the fuck she is nightmare fuel.
Thanks for curing my eyes. Nature sure has a sense of humor. Some women complain about being sexualized and others like the one in the OP try hard to be, but when you're born with these I imagine ya have to just go with it. Not sure if it's still attractive but a million times better than fakes for sure.

Wolfe

Wow she really went from attractive as hell to turning herself into a literal real life caricature of a human being.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
There is a girl who takes coffee orders that has similar lips and face, she could be 20 or 40. I don't know why people do this to themselves.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
she has the world's fattest vagine'!!!!!??????????????????????
Mary-Magdalene-Nude-Sexy-15-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg
More like cancunt amirite.

-Minsc-

I must admit, a part of me really wants to say yes to kicking her off the plane but I'm going to say no. What I can not do is agree with her decision to turn herself into that. I'm glad my cosmetic surgery stopped with braces and moving my lower jaw forward. It is a bit of a shame. While my smile may now be considered more normal I have lost my natural smile due to a lack of confidence.

Lunarorbit

So did she start as the chick on left and this is a timeliness of her descent into madness? If so, Holy cow, why? The chick on the left, though her hips are a bit wide for my tastes, is super hot. Seriously if this is the case, this is a travesty...
She's only 25! Amazing to me. She's good looking natural... hope she's happy with the results. I guess she could reduce her breasts and stop with the lip injections if she decides to

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I've seen so many self-absorbed people from LA that are hopelessly addicted to plastic surgery, lip injections, and boob jobs. It's like a drug addiction to them. The high they get from changing thier bodies is never enough.
I got about 10 surgeries including cranioplasty, jaw straightening and nose job, not including teeth etc. It's all about being natural. When I went to my 20th HS reunion they said that I had't changed but they still don't recognised me from an old pic. That just proved that it was done in a natural way. I really don't get the puffy lips and ridiculous butts.

GymWolf

Plastic surgery is so disturbing to me, even when it's not a nightmare like this and it's done "well".
Same, i just need to see a slightly (but noticeable) modified nose\lips\cheekbones to start feeling like i have to puke.

Same for stuff like those earrings that enlarge the ear lobe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom