• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instagram model says she was kicked off plane because her boobs are too explicit.

sinnergy

So did she start as the chick on left and this is a timeliness of her descent into madness? If so, Holy cow, why? The chick on the left, though her hips are a bit wide for my tastes, is super hot. Seriously if this is the case, this is a travesty...
Holy shit .. she was totally hot

mansoor1980

Gold Member
uQcbVc6.jpg

haha.....well there are others; that's not body paint, that's her skin colour now.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

She probably got kicked off for scaring all the kids. Shit I'm a grown ass man and she scares me.

Imagine being black out drunk and waking up next to her in the morning. My dick would fall off.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Upon doing some independent research, chick has normal looking clam and nipples, the latter of which is super surprising considering the doctor probably had to kill someone and graft 100% of their skin onto this chick's tits, but...there is no God to pray to for those lips.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
It's quite interesting to think about attitudes, neogaf is, imo, very Conservative. I'm not judging the appearance of this woman but I think it's unlikely that she doesn't know people will react negatively to her look and yet goes ahead pursuing more extreme versions of themselves, irrespective of the outrage/ negativity. Maybe even because of it.

I kinda think that people need to get over the idea that everything needs to be for them, or be judged by the beauty standard that they prescribe. Every "kill it with fire!" Is fuel to this woman in some way, because frankly, they seem to be in the fame/notoriety business and have chosen to use their appearance to further that.

This story is only getting shared because they wanted it to be shared.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Not even if I hadn’t fucked in 10 years. Imagine the smell combination on cheap perfume and unwashed flesh of that thing.
Not just that but look how much smaller her head is from the rest of her body.

That is just plain distracting.

Top Bottom