• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Intervention: Microsoft GAF, you're out of control

MrFunSocks

Banned
Series X is harder to find but generally yes they are still amazing available as of 24/9 @ 15:10
SoEqpPW.jpg

EpXxlng.jpg
"register your interest" being available does not mean that there is stock left hahahaha. Them maybe being available on the 2 year contracts is also not evidence of anything. Most people don't want to sign up for a 2 year deal, and they often have other conditions - here in Australia the only way you can get a console via all access is if you have have your mobile phone on contract already with 1 telco.

Bryank75

Banned
"register your interest" being available does not mean that there is stock left hahahaha. Them maybe being available on the 2 year contracts is also not evidence of anything. Most people don't want to sign up for a 2 year deal, and they often have other conditions - here in Australia the only way you can get a console via all access is if you have have your mobile phone on contract already with 1 telco.
If people wanted it enough they would just sign up....

Kumomeme

this is actually one of this forum problem in general. Be it sony or ms, there tons of console warring thread or post everywhere

very lack of game LTTP/RTTP or any other type of discussion.

hopefully, all of this will slow down and back to talk about games more, once both console launch and more new game released.

Melchiah

Fuck you sonygaf, you get what you deserve... i am always rooting for the underdog. Question is, who will i bee rooting for this gen?

The irony...

GAFAM is the now accepted and widely used acronym for Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft. Those five American world superpowers rule the digital market, play a crucial role in our daily life and illustrate our dependency on digital and global networks.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
They haven't updated the page, it said register instead of buy before the 22nd, if you register before the 22nd it would add to your pre-orders and you'll had to confirm pre-order when it went live.
Clicking on Buy now goes straight to pre-ordered.

TBiddy

this is actually one of this forum problem in general. Be it sony or ms, there tons of console warring thread or post everywhere

very lack of game LTTP/RTTP or any other type of discussion.

hopefully, all of this will slow down and back to talk about games more, once both console launch and more new game released.

Amen. I wonder how many of the most hardcore fanboys actually play games?

In before "LOL NO GAMES ON XBOX".

ZywyPL

Banned
Actually, there's just like one main thread about the acquisition itself, all the rest are damage control/FUD threads made by Sony's fans, where people do openly and rightfully laugh at them, so unless those clown threads/post stop appearing people won't stop making fun of them, simple as it is. Besides, I think nothing will ever "top" all those SSD damage control threads after March 18th, let alone all the derailing of any PC/XB-related thread with the "SSD is the new GPU" narrative. Sony guys just like to make fools of themselves, and there's nothing than can be done about it.

TBH, i havent seen much gloating. Sony fans, myself included, were the ones out of control after Craig.

But that was one of the funniest shit even here on Neogaf, comparable even to legendary Kaz Hirai gifs.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
TBH, i havent seen much gloating. Sony fans, myself included, were the ones out of control after Craig.
Nah Craig is love, ms acknowledge it, so it's fine. They are definitely meme lords, this is their first post on TikTok for example:

Top Bottom