• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing: NeoGAF Gold

Am I dreaming?

giphy.gif

InvaderZim

Neo Member
Hello, [vis_name][/vis_name]. Welcome to NeoGAF Gold™.

announce1.jpg

What is NeoGAF Gold?

It's an entirely optional, yet incalculably desirable premium subscription service for your favorite video game message board on the internet. Through exchange of a modest sum per month or annum ($4.99/$49.99 respectively, processed securely through Stripe), you'll:

* Help support continued development of new features community-wide, like Classic and Modern theme options, Twitch and Discord integration, special events, giveaways, and lots more to come.

* Browse NeoGAF ad-free on desktop and mobile without blood on your hands or recurring nightmares.

* Instant Updates (beta) will deliver new posts to the thread you're browsing live, without pesky clicks, taps, or mashing the F5 key. WHAT?! Yes, [vis_name][/vis_name].

announce2.jpg

* Luxuriate in your gilded username, Gold Member status, and exclusive NeoGAF Gold header logo (on both Classic and Modern themes).

* Still get banned at the discretion of our dutiful mod team; don't worry about the social dynamics changing.

Please proceed through the themed portal below, [vis_name][/vis_name].

(text link for the aesthetically impaired)
It's nice.
But ive been a month here already and still i cant post threads ;-;
what am i missing ?
ty

olimariOA

Banned
Has anyone had this thought?
I'd pay $50/yr for Gold if I got 10 free shitposts where I could say whatever I wanted and not get banned.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone had this thought?
I'd pay $50/yr for Gold if I got 10 free shitposts where I could say whatever I wanted and not get banned.

How are they free if you paid 50 bucks a year for them??
;)

Chittagong

Gold Member
Can we have Paypal please?

I am in Indonesia, lost my wallet and had to get my cards canceled, and now I am a pleb member again

😭

Top Bottom