• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS/tvOS Gaming November 2015 | Out of your pocket, into your living room

Heel

Edit- I didn't realise it had released in the past and was pulled. I've just been reading about it. Bizarre.

Yeah, it's been quite the windy road...haha.

I guess at the very least we've ended up with a serviceable edition of the base game for free, but it could've been so much more with the right developer. Hopefully the multiplayer works and they keep polishing.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Thanks for the heads up. US App Store just updated. Is the expansion worth it?. May pick it up to support the devs since I was not expecting this to go free. Well that and it's near impossible to keep track of price drops for IAPS unless you check the game every day lol.

Apple occasionally promotes apps or groups of apps that have reduced/discounted IAPs, though obviously that doesn't help if you are wanting to watch pricing for a specific app.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Apple occasionally promotes apps or groups of apps that have reduced/discounted IAPs, though obviously that doesn't help if you are wanting to watch pricing for a specific app.
Yeah some games I only find out about reduced IAPS thanks to GAF. Like how I got Ghost Trick for .99 cents. And speaking of which I just beat the game and it is fucking amazing.

Benedict

I'm having problems getting the new December thread to load on my iPad.
It tries to open the thread for maybe half a minute before it restarts after some sort of error
Somebody else with the same problem?

It tries to open the thread for maybe half a minute before it restarts after some sort of error
Probably all the images. I tend to just turn off images and GIFs on mobile GAF

kiguel182

Yeah, it doesn't open on my iPad either. I appreciate all the effort but it would be nice if the IOS thread was mobile friendly.

Top Bottom