• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it okay to steal your co-workers' lunch?

Is it okay to steal your co-workers' lunch?

• Yes

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 193 73.7%
  • If I hate them, it's fine.

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • What?

Votes: 46 17.6%

• Total voters

Rival

Gold Member
You steal my lunch and I catch you I guess I’m getting fired that day because I’m going to slap the stolen food right out of your mouth.

Melon Husk

If you're a 10-year-old working 12-hour shifts in a factory 6 days a week and the company pays you a nickel per day, then yes.

diffusionx

Gold Member
E882uGyVcCkSAQZ
Qh1S689.gif

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I had a coworker once who continuously ate my lunch. Never failed, day after day. Even after I confronted them, they played dumb. One day I grew tired of it and put a little bit of heavy duty laxative in my soup. You can guess who spent most of the day on the toilet. Fucker still continued to steal my lunch after.
Here's Faust Faust :

dumb-dumber.gif

And then his co-worker at an undisclosed time:

dumb-and-dumber-toilet.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I don't know what this means but you're going on ignore along with the lunch thief. I could deal with the flat earth tinfoil hat conspiracy theories but defense of a lunch thief is a bridge too far

Lunch thieves should get the guillotine.

I'M NOT A FUCKING FLAT EARTHER brother. Neither am I a TINFOIL HAT CONSPIRACY person.

So let's get that straight now okay? I like you but don't be saying shit like that about me.

You cool people..Sad you had such a view of me.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I don't know what this means but you're going on ignore along with the lunch thief. I could deal with the flat earth tinfoil hat conspiracy theories but defense of a lunch thief is a bridge too far

There were some simpletons in the UFO thread that sharted and jumped to some wild assumption I was promoting flat earth stuff. And all the other simpletons followed.

So I blocked the thread even though I've been interested in UFO'S for 25+ years.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
I had a coworker once who continuously ate my lunch. Never failed, day after day. Even after I confronted them, they played dumb. One day I grew tired of it and put a little bit of heavy duty laxative in my soup. You can guess who spent most of the day on the toilet. Fucker still continued to steal my lunch after.
I'd be tempted to do something like that after the first time. Screw in the tuna, dangerously hot sauce, stones to encourage broken teeth, gone off dairy, that sort of thing.

Good on you for at least getting some revenge, sounds like it wasn't nuclear enough though.

Edit: forget uncooked chicken. Bit of salmonella should do the trick.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
There's no way I'm eating someone else's lunch. I don't know how clean their kitchen is or what the expiration dates on their ingredients are. I'd starve first.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Way to hug it out you guys.

Ofcourse. No bad feelings at all. Just got fed up with being the flat earth guy when I never proclaimed any such thing at all.

Imagine doing your best to broaden the view regarding the topic at hand (very specific and topical since it regarded Grush, and "aliens" in general).

But due to some other videos I'd instead got named a flat earther by some MSM simpleton and most posters picked that up and ran with it putting that label on me.

Couldn't even post in the one thread which was closest to my interests.

So yeah I got mad lol.

But we cool now. So yeah

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
In honour of German Hops German Hops today I stole someone’s lunch. Well, maybe two peoples. Was a yummy pasta and a salad. Someone was kind enough to leave a bottle of coke which I treated myself to.

Can’t wait to see what they leave me tomorrow! Hope there is a banana kicking about. Could go a banana but I won’t say no to an Apple.

You should leave a piece of stale bread with marmite or old bologna on it in a plastic bag slightly ripped with your name on it.

Count the days it stays there

Top Bottom