• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it possible to change alignment in Everquest II?

Vieo

Is it possible to change your alignment? For example, let's say I created a Dark Elf character which starts as evil. Would I be able to flip him over to a good alignment later on in the game? I heard something about there being missions to betray your home city. Is that totally unrelated?

I just bought this game Tuesday. I didn't play it until yesterday though(56K + 8 hours of updates = not good). Anyway, the game seems pretty neat so far. This is my first real MMORPG. I played the first Everquest for two weeks, only made it to level 7, and quit. So far this one seems to be a lot better than the first. Only problem is my framerate drops in cities and that makes my harddrive get accessed like crazy. I figured it's a memory issue since I only have 512MB. I already have a gig on the way from newegg.

I'm playing on the Mistamoore server because that's where I heard a lot of people here play. When I played on the first EQ, servers were broken down by where you lived (east coast, west coast, etc). I didn't see that this time while looking for a server. Is there anyway to find out where each server is located?

not to derail the thread too much, but how many of you noticed Curt Schilling wearing an Everquest II hat during his 'injury update' press-conference the other day? :D

wonder what kind of character the old 'Bloody Ankle' has?

Top Bottom