• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Operation Abyss a good cyperpunk game for the Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yearn for a cyberpunk game on either handhelds but nothing yet… until I heard about Operation Abyss.

If anyone has played the game, how is the story and is it a good cyberpunk game? It sure does look pretty.

But the part about party members with no personality turns me off greatly… just wondering if the other parts of the game makes up for this.

Ryuukan

cyberpunk.jpg

8007eebc4dda56951db852b7551b57001383127384_full.jpg

The government has established a secret organization called the Code Physics Agency to investigate these mysterious phenomena. Operating under the guise of a private school called Hinowa Academy, the CPA recruits teenage youths to be part of the "Xion Transhuman (Xth) Squad." The CPA uses their Code technology to provide the Xth Squad with "Blood Codes", special Codes that contain the genomes of history's greatest heroes and bestow the Xth Squad with powerful abilities to combat the Variant menace.

I'm not saying it's anime in a high school, wait no it's anime in a high school. And no platform does anime in a high school like the Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom