• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a way to add multiple PS+ games to your library at once?

MastaKiiLA

Thread title is the ask. Is there a way to add multiple titles to your library at once for PS+? I always see these "Included" tags on games that appear each month, and I like to add them to my library, as I feel that secures access to the game, even after the game is no longer being promoted with the service. Am I wrong about that?

So, is there a way to add multiple games to the library at once, instead of having to tap into each title and add it manually that way? This is legit a pain in the ass for me with this service. I would prefer that titles were automatically added, or that I could do it with a single tap. I see no point in forcing me to tap through the app hundreds of times.

N30RYU

If you are adding the PS extra games is a waste... 'cause once they are out of the extra catalog you won't have them anymore

This is legit a pain in the ass for me with this service. I would prefer that titles were automatically added, or that I could do it with a single tap. I see no point in forcing me to tap through the app hundreds of times.
Based on this, I'm guessing you're talking about PS Plus Extra titles. Those you lose access to once they leave the service, even if you played them before and still have them downloaded. They are upfront when a title will be leaving the service in a month or two, so you generally have plenty of notice before that happens.

Standard PS Plus titles can be accessed anytime after adding them to your account, but PS Plus extra works differently. I believe gamepass works the same way.

Top Bottom