• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Ishida

Banned
post-31566-Homer-Simpson-fail-gif-Imgur-T-sGlJ.gif

Well played.

vypek

How do people make GIFs so easily and post them so fast? I'm actually more impressed with people easily being able to recall exactly where to find scenes. I recognize almost every scene that people post but don't know which episodes they are in

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Both of these are pretty great, but the first one is like, 137 different layers of meta and subtlety. Subtlety so subtle, it in fact seems completely unsubtle and on-the-nose at first glance.

It's a layer of complex brilliance only thread point-masters like myself can appreciate. Rest assured, many points will come your way.
homerwoohoo_01100218_620x350.jpg

Son Of D

An unnecessary reboot of a franchise barely over 10 years old. Should be easy.

Also those cheap Asylum ripoff films like Transmorphers.

UberTag

Man, this thread really makes me miss The Simpsons. Haven't seen the show once since my season 1-15 dvds were stolen 4 years ago.
You ought to do yourself a favor and revisit the classic era with a marathon.
After which you can scope out the handful of worthwhile episodes they've come out with in Seasons 16 through 27 (along with the movie if that remains uncharted territory).

"I have 3 more surgeries left to do today, ugh"

- looking for one to use for my old school simpsons fan brother of mine

(Doesnt neccessarily have to be about surgery tho)

Top Bottom