• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Pillville

When you make it to the star in Mario Party but haven't the coins to buy it.

HomerVendingMachine.gif

When you want to bump your favorite old thread, but you're not sure if it'll ruffle the mods feathers.

Have mercy on the 4 month double post.

Persona7

Banned
what about this situation

(rreads a series of Enlightened posts and becomes smart) AH. Hm, this is good. (reads a troll post and becomes a dumb ass) Damn Fuck !

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Having a huge assignment done soon and not having started it yet.

Alternatively:

Wasting your life on frivolity

Jobbs

Banned
I have insane knowledge of 90s Simpsons. When I was a kid, we had at least 2 simpsons reruns on per day and I'd pretty much watch them every day.

Usually when I see the gifs, since they're usually from the good years, I know the full episode they're from.

Once you hit the early 2000s when the show stopped being funny I mostly stopped watching.

Mets9

"When I was a student, I used to have a lot of time to play games but no money, now that I work I have money but no time to play"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Thats more gaming than a lets play.
Gaming with someone else watching was the best I could find, unless you start going meta.

hulu_ss1.png

Top Bottom