• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is this the worst handshake/hug/whatever of all time

Does this count?
2B69yD.gif

Couldn't get GFYcat to work.

Congrats! And nice gut.

When both parties recognise that they've fucked it up, its just funny

When they bulldoze their way through the stilted flailing of limbs until making solid contact in some way ala Luckey&Riccietello, its both funny and cringeworthy as fuck

Ahaha I can't breathe anymore, that is so good...at first it looks like Palmer wants to slap him, then punch him, then make him smell his armpit and finally knock him out with his elbow ;)

Chao

Failed handshakes is the one thing that ruins my day, every time.

Why does it feel so bad to watch?

20cent

Banned
People shouldn't pretend to be college football team bros with fist bumps, high fives, AA hugs or macarena moves after clapping to celebrate the meal.

Just shake hands like men.

czk

Typical COD gamer
I've seen a few awkward high fives in my time, but the one in op is definitely the worst (and best).

We can't all be Snoop Dogg
faaQr3K.gif
Dang, that's the type of reaction time you only get from years of experience. Someone pitch this to some comedy show or website. Give Snoop a gauntlet of white people interactions, with a mixture of high fives, hugs, fist-bumps and shakes. If he's good at it, he could even turn it into a challenge to see if others can beat his time.

Top Bottom