• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT we post pictures of children who look eerily like their famous parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magypsy23

Banned
2008620144536249.jpg

ICallItFutile said:
When I saw Apocalypse Now a few years ago I at first thought that Charlie Sheen was in it. :lol Then I realized he was far too young.

i thought the exact same thing, kind of like that first snake eater trailer set in the 1960's where you realise it simply can't be solid snake :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ICallItFutile said:
When I saw Apocalypse Now a few years ago I at first thought that Charlie Sheen was in it. :lol Then I realized he was far too young.
I always thought Emilio Estevez looked more like his dad than his brother.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
How did you guys not know about Ben and Jerry Stiller?

For what it's worth, Ben can't hold a candle to Jerry, either. :D

Now what about this Liev Schrieber business?

I wanted to post the James Brolin/Chris Bale comparison so badly. I remember looking at the cover of the original Amityville Horror and saying "What the fuck?" out loud in the video store.

SimleuqiR

typo said:
I wanted to post the James Brolin/Chris Bale comparison so badly. I remember looking at the cover of the original Amityville Horror and saying "What the fuck?" out loud in the video store.

I remember watching the original Amityville for the first time, last year on the Monster Channel (Voom network), and was blown away by Bales Brolin performance :lol

Chris R

WTF at the people who didn't know the Stillers :lol Why do you think he shows up in a shitload of his movies? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom