• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

alejob

iZZlnpXl.jpg

Missy. We had to put her to sleep two days ago. I found her 13 years ago when she was kitten. I was walking to school, went passed a creek and a house and there she was, she started following me. I didn't pick her up then. The next day walking to school again and there she was in the same place. She followed me again. I didn't pick her up either, but on my way back home several hours later I saw her again, in the same place. This time she came home with me. She lived at my parents most of her live. Rest in peace Missy.

Kammie

iZZlnpXl.jpg

Missy. We had to put her to sleep two days ago. I found her 13 years ago when she was kitten. I was walking to school, went passed a creek and a house and there she was, she started following me. I didn't pick her up then. The next day walking to school again and there she was in the same place. She followed me again. I didn't pick her up either, but on my way back home several hours later I saw her again, in the same place. This time she came home with me. She lived at my parents most of her live. Rest in peace Missy.
Man, these posts always get to me. Without a doubt she had a wonderful 13 years. RIP.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Went into the bathroom and barely made it out alive...(yes I have to vacuum her hair all the time)

Emc78QP.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it

In order, Puss taking advantage of me and my blanket while I was lying sick on my couch, Puss preventing me from getting up and leaving by occupying my lap even though she hates sitting on my lap and finally Puss hunting her favorite ball.

Danielsan

This thread really makes me want to get a cat. I've been living on my own for close to two years now and I really miss having a cat in the house. Sadly I'm not at home for the better part of the day, and I don't really feel great about confining a cat to just the 55m2 of my apartment.

Aiii

So not worth it
This thread really makes me want to get a cat. I've been living on my own for close to two years now and I really miss having a cat in the house. Sadly I'm not at home for the better part of the day, and I don't really feel great about confining a cat to just the 55m2 of my apartment.

My cat does fine in my 85 meters. She sleeps when I'm out I think. Either that or is plotting world domination. One or the other, just make sure you get a cat that is used to being indoors or get a kitten.

Either way, she's as happy as a cat can be. She has a seat near the window so she can people watch though.

Kammie

Yeah, I live alone and had a single cat in a 58m2 apartment. Would leave her alone while at work, and when I came home at 5AM and opened the apartment building's downstairs door, she would start meowing like crazy. I felt bad and eventually got a second cat to keep her company. It made a HUGE change in her--she stopped being so dependent and started ignoring me when I came home. lol.

I don't think I'd ever keep a single cat again. And really, the effort involved with one more cat is just minimal.

Viewt

These are my roommates' cats, but they're definitely growing on me. I'm the furthest thing from a cat guy, but these two dummies are great.

edec3362a39e11e2aeca22000a9f18e5_7.jpg

September on the left, Milo on the right. Yes, they are brothers (litter mates).

I love how good the iPhone camera looks when you have sufficient light. It's nice having a camera always on hand that can take great photos.

someday

Banned
In order, Puss taking advantage of me and my blanket while I was lying sick on my couch, Puss preventing me from getting up and leaving by occupying my lap even though she hates sitting on my lap and finally Puss hunting her favorite ball.

Wow, your cat looks so much like my female cat Yoshi. The second picture of your cat on your lap looks exactly like mine. Is there a name for that color or type of cat? Mine has the same line down her face but is noticeably darker on one side than the other. It seemed so weird when I first adopted her but now I just think she's beautiful.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow, your cat looks so much like my female cat Yoshi. The second picture of your cat on your lap looks exactly like mine. Is there a name for that color or type of cat? Mine has the same line down her face but is noticeably darker on one side than the other. It seemed so weird when I first adopted her but now I just think she's beautiful.

It's called Tortoiseshell, because I guess the colors make them look like a turtle.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
iCo.jpg

after years of not doing it she just randomly jumped on the table one day. it was awesome.

jCo.jpg

kitty loves his 40's

kCo.jpg

knocked the fuck out

Aiii

So not worth it
If I even carry my cat anywhere near the bathtub she claws her way over my shoulder so she can get as far away from the evil tub of watery death as she possible can.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
579367_4877598461989_1614318094_n.jpg

My little charmer decided now is not the time for reading.

(Recently any time I crack open a book she tries to climb onto it.)

AcridMeat

Banned
So many great cats. I especially like Clooney.
C6ehJ8ml.jpg

Mine knows the schedule for when he can sunbathe from the skylight. Claws on foot need trimming.

Top Bottom