• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've yet to creampie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Never done it because of safesex / pregnancy, but I think i've built it up too much in my mind as something earth shattering so I started watching videos and the sort when I want to have a tug. I don't like that it's playing on my mind.

Just wondering for the gaffers that have experienced it is it over-underrated or what?

studyguy

I feel like we had this thread yesterday for like 4 min before mods tanked it.
I'll repeat myself from last time.

LEGIT SHOOK
JustSayYesGuy.jpg

Also I can't be the only guy who has pulled out and just busted on the wrong things.

Like that's a nice stuffed animal, would be terrible if something... oh
Oh baby, you just took a shower and washed your hair that's gr... oh
No baby, don't hold it like that it's aiming back at my fac... oh

Having sex without a condom is just always better despite what some people might say with the 'thin' condoms and all.

But.. Only do it when you are 100% sure it is safe. Preferably with your long time SO.

BFIB

Creampie's are great, but facials are even better.

The doey eyes looking up knowing the super soaker is arriving. The best.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
FYI most of the videos you watch with this in it (that aren't user submitted) are fake. Maybe 1% are actually real.

Get a long term partner that you trust and get a Mirena, get to nuttin'

Meanwhile, its not that big of a deal, it can wait, its pretty awesome, but not worth it if its risky.

Wait...isn't cream pieing what the girl would do? You will never creampie, OP.

I busted in a girl while the condom was broke. I swear I didn't know. Did I creampie, GAF?

Edit: Oh, and my ex would let me bust inside while she was on her period. Dat bloody creampie.

Amory

last girl I was seeing would yell at me not to pull out and when I went to do it anyway she would try to pull me back in.

she was a little nuts.

Also I hate the word creampie it's so...perverted

GeoNeo

I disagree.
It's the way nature wants you to finish, so naturally, it's amazing.

Yeah I had the same thought in my head lol. Nature is a cruel fucking beast.

enjoy dude, don't think of her, just think of you.

I don't want to have unplanned kids. :p

FYI most of the videos you watch with this in it (that aren't user submitted) are fake. Maybe 1% are actually real.

Hmm? I don't understand could you explain this..it looks real to me.

Are you going to clean it up afterwards?

That's the best bit, surely?

What do you mean?

Don't expect a creampie to be this wildly groundbreaking experience.

That being said, it is amazing. It feels so... satisfying. It's like this primal satisfaction that you get, it's hard to explain. My hypothesis is that it's my body rewarding me for ejaculating how nature intended me to — after all, we are supposed to be procreating when we have sex. Sensation-wise, I'd say it feels a little less good than an internal blowjob ejaculation. But nothing compares to that feeling of pride you get after delivering a big old payload into your woman's bunker.

MilkyJoe

are these unusual experiences for dating peeps? I figured anyone in a relationship on birth control would be doing this all the time.

Exact-a-mondo...

Unles you are my missus and then you read some article that the pill gives you cancer, so after 10 years I am back to using blobs... rather have a tug now.. .

studyguy

are these unusual experiences for dating peeps? I figured anyone in a relationship on birth control would be doing this all the time.

I've had a variety of girlfriends with different opinions.
One on BC, bust wherever you like.
One without, gotta keep it wrapped.
Current one had BC but had some terrible reaction so we're between.

I've also been with a girl who asked me to put two condoms the last summer between graduating high school and college. I laughed and said no, that shit's not safe so we ended up doing other things.

It's not too difficult to do - more work on her side to push it out.

Only worth doing if she's on bc and good agreement that neither of you want kids lol.

Edit: And yeah only doable in a relationship

riotous

Banned
I feel like we had this thread yesterday for like 4 min before mods tanked it.
I'll repeat myself from last time.

Also I can't be the only guy who has pulled out and just busted on the wrong things.

Like that's a nice stuffed animal, would be terrible if something... oh
Oh baby, you just took a shower and washed your hair that's gr... oh
No baby, don't hold it like that it's aiming back at my fac... oh

In high school a girls mom came home and as she opened the front door I could feel myself cumming.. Wasn't even supposed to be there.

I pull out to jump in the closet and end up coming across the room right out the girls door.. The mom is stomping up the stairs.

I don't even have time for the closet and end up standing behind her door naked.. The mom standing in my jizz that would have hit her had she appeared in the doorway just moments earlier.... Lectures her daughter about how she needs to get dressed for work and I end up waiting in her house until they left together... Lol.

Tesseract

Banned
In high school a girls mom came home and as she opened the door I could feel myself cumming.. Wasn't even supposed to be there.

I pull out to jump in the closet and end up coming across the room right out the girls door.. The mom is stomping up the stairs.

I don't even have time for the closet and end up standing behind her door naked.. The mom standing in my jizz that would have hit her had she appeared in the doorway just moments earlier.

hahaha

You are so wrong. There are many type of orgasms.

Yeah, I really didn't word that properly. What I meant was, like fireworks aren't going to go off. Some orgasms feel a lot better than others, but they are all on the same spectrum. I'm trying to temper his imagination.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Well, to be frank, I mean to lick all the frothy jizz out of her vagina.

Hahaha that is pretty ham how wide spread is this?

I can see how it's a sign of love and lust for sure though so props. :)

In high school a girls mom came home and as she opened the front door I could feel myself cumming.. Wasn't even supposed to be there.

I don't even have time for the closet and end up standing behind her door naked.. The mom standing in my jizz that would have hit her had she appeared in the doorway just moments earlier.... Lectures her daughter about how she needs to get dressed for work and I end up waiting in her house until they left together... Lol.

Rofl. That is a great memory to have man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom