• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've yet to creampie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember two weeks ago when I got banned for saying I'd fuck a woman because fourteen year olds and women read this forum

and here I return

A whole thread about cream pies

What a stunning welcome party

I love it. I love doing it. I love how warm it is. I love the gloop. I love seeing them shake it out. I love imagining thousands of my unborn whirling down the toilet on discarded napkins

cheers lads

Welcome-back-GIF.gif

Women's reactions to creampie

That was an interesting read :p

I can feel cum being pumped inside me. I'm very sensitive to this. I LOVE it.

Ditto! I loathe condoms because that emotional connection just isn't there for me.
Cream pie I think yes. . . I love when my husband does this with me I can feel all the cum shooting inside me! It feels amazing we do it all the time.

I never let him pull out. Cum was meant to be inside so it can slowly dribble out are be a lasting reminder of the sex I just had.

I'm on the pill and engaged so usually all the time. I don't know why but for some reason it turns me on more after I feel him do it. Maybe just knowing he is satisfied does it? But I like him to and if I'm not there yet that usually helps.

I do hate the clean-up though. The whole clench and run to the bathroom like my life depends on it. I don't want it getting on the sheets or my clothes when I dress. Then sometimes even after you go to the bathroom, sometime later you feel a little leak, ugh hate that! Sometimes he wants to keep going after he does but I just can't, it's too much lubrication and I have to go clean up.

Lol I do the same thing, the running to the bathroom and then you think it's all out and leaks as soon as you get back to bed.

Fyi: No such thing.

Glad to know.

Out of a steady relationship I would agree, but in a relationship with your partner on the pill then why the hell not.

You do know condoms are not 100% protection right?

I'm in Uni.....I definitely don't feel like having a steady relationship right now. I understand they aren't 100% safe but its definitely the most effective way to prevent pregnancy unless the girl is also on the pill.

I did it once when she was on her period. We had a prego scare but we were in the clear.

Still not worth them scares. Especially cause she actually would keep the kid when we can't support ourselves.

cwmartin

Fuck that. I ain't risking getting a girl pregnant when I'm only 19.....would ruin my life and my parents would kill me. Yeah I don't care if its a safe day or what they say, protection is always necessary.

Scared of mom and dad lol, that should be the least of your concerns when deciding if children are an option for you at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom