• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've yet to creampie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one that hates it when a girl continues to give head after I cum. It's to sensitive right after and it can actually be so uncomfortable it begins to hurt. It doesn't happen to me when I continue to go after cumming vaginally but after a blowjob it's like back up.

Shit I think it's awesome. It may hurt a little when you're really raw from fucking hard but I like pain.

hamtaro%20babies%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_44.jpg

Hamtaro in a creampie thread.

what have you done

WEvQ0Lv.gif

Revoh

I've just started creampieing my GF of 5 months. I did it a few times in her ass, but recently on her vagina. It's the pinnacle of pleasure. Fuck, I'm horny

NinjaBoiX

Are you going to clean it up afterwards?

That's the best bit, surely?
The girl I'm seeing at the minute feels the need to immediately go to the bathroom and clean up as soon as we're done, kind of spoils the mood if I'm honest.

Her house is immaculate though and she always smells heavenly, so swings and roundabouts innit.

moggio

Banned
The girl I'm seeing at the minute feels the need to immediately go to the bathroom and clean up as soon as we're done, kind of spoils the mood if I'm honest.

Her house is immaculate though and she always smells heavenly, so swings and roundabouts innit.

Well that's not quite what I meant by "clean up" but I can see how your situation would be a bit annoying :p

NinjaBoiX

Same for my missus but, to be honest, you can't really blame them, can you?
Yeah, but she acts like I just spilled red wine on the carpet or something.

"Quick, quick, best mop it up!"

Chill woman, just snail trail my leg, it's all good.

:p
That's why you have threesomes so the other girl can do cleanup without killing the mood.
That would be pretty cool, never had the pleasure to be fair.

So much anxiety in this thread. With my gf we just avoid having vaginal sex on the 7th to 18th day after her period started. Beyond that probability of her getting pegged is nill. If her juice is milky and thick she stopped ovulating so go ham. If it's clear better stay clear of creampies.

There is a lot of truth in this post. The problem is some people will inevitably not be as careful as they need to be, and then a baby is on the way.

Let's balance this out a bit. For the ladies;

he DJ'ing but I aint coming

zhlegMM.gif

When the guy was so bad the only thing left to do is to separate entirely from reality;

ZgSu1WM.gif

when he turns you on by being rough;

CqyMXGI.gif

When you see his "Gaston" for the first time;

JwdhqbR.gif

When the sailor can't find his way in the bermuda, but then suddenly;

Xqw3EVy.gif

other reactions; How many of these have you experienced???

I thought I nutted, but I really just farted;

1yqfOOd.gif

about to nut, but then she pulls out;

4O7mflS.gif

she says "don't stop" but you already nutted;

ET7cyDP.gif

when you nut in three thrusts or less;

ffOHfL5.gif

when you are about to nut but then.. teeth;

qygl4QV.gif

Most people don't realize its actually pretty hard to get a girl pregnant if you are doing it at the wrong time

i creampied my mrs for about 6 months and it was only in the middle of the cylcle that the swimmers hit their mark

My second child was the same also

Kyzon

Just do it. You can will away pregnancy. I've been doing it for years.

Source:
Not a baby daddy... yet

Edit: Oh, it's this kinda thread...

54X27JT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom