• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've yet to creampie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much anxiety in this thread. With my gf we just avoid having vaginal sex on the 7th to 18th day after her period started. Beyond that probability of her getting pegged is nill. If her juice is milky and thick she stopped ovulating so go ham. If it's clear better stay clear of creampies.

Ashhong

So much anxiety in this thread. With my gf we just avoid having vaginal sex on the 7th to 18th day after her period started. Beyond that probability of her getting pegged is nill. If her juice is milky and thick she stopped ovulating so go ham. If it's clear better stay clear of creampies.

lol

Bro do you take a microscope to that noise or what?

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
little-debbie-oatmeal-cream-pie-collegdale-tn.jpg

These are great btw. Unfortunately it's pretty damn uncomfortable when I tell my folks to get some creme pies from the supermarket. Fuck you internet

i love creme pies.

Hycran

Banned

This is the worst advice I have ever seen regarding contraception. Please do not follow this advice unless you want to have 18+ years of misery

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Well, I hate the term but in terms of the sensation of this, you can't beat it. Much like when the wife gets to do her thing and orgasm, I don't have to stop and it ultimately is more satisfying for the female to have this experience as the risks aren't there vs a man doing that.

I guess if you're already planning on having kids then it's best to get in as much of that as possible during pregnancy or simply just use a condom and do your thing.

One of the great marvels out of not being able to have children. I tell girls this and the idea of a condom is instantly thrown out of the window to them. It feels good for both parties, at least- that's what they always say.

ajim

Probably already posted, but anal creampies > normal creampies.

Also, finishing in the mouth with a good blowjob trumps them both.

UraMallas

I can't be the only one that hates it when a girl continues to give head after I cum. It's to sensitive right after and it can actually be so uncomfortable it begins to hurt. It doesn't happen to me when I continue to go after cumming vaginally but after a blowjob it's like back up.

I always put extra stress on the first word "OATMEAL..... cream pies please"

Oatmeal cookies remind me of grandmas, though, so I just don't say it out loud under any circumcisions.

Look, this is how babies are made.

If you're having sex for fun, chances of getting pregnant is extremely high.

If you're having sex to make a baby, you girl can be swimming completely naked in 500 gallons of cum and she still wouldn't get pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom