• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Daily Sales: 9/17/05

Shao

lol i just saw about 2 or 3 people mention, considered the stupid sales and type of game it was and asked. ^^;;

DSXBoy

20/9 Sales

PSP WE9 has jumped one place to number 3 in the charts. Fantastic news for Sony & Konami and the start of a PSP revival in Japan???

:lol

off topic, sry:

Why doesn't Nintendo release a Mario All Stars for GBA like they did for SNES? And ad Super Mario World 1 and 2.

Wouldn't ANYONE buy that?

Or is there not enough space on a GBA cartridge for those games?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
TerryLee81 said:
off topic, sry:

Why doesn't Nintendo release a Mario All Stars for GBA like they did for SNES? And ad Super Mario World 1 and 2.

Or they can do what they're doing, sell them seperately, and make huge piles of cash with each rerelease?
No point to make a compilation when one game sells like this.

polg

TerryLee81 said:
off topic, sry:

milking.jpg

they know what they are doing...

cvxfreak

polg said:
"Takashi Tohoku University future technology collaborative research center Kawasima thickly forges the professor supervision brain DS training"

now THAT's a name

:lol Welcome to last May. :D

CVXFREAK said:

Yay!

Honestly, American gaming news just seems more boring to me.

I don't know how people can say video gaming is declining much in Japan. It may not rake in as much dough and sales might not be as high but you've got the two biggest system makers there and from what I hear, used game sales and mobile gaming is still fairly popular (apparently so are arcades).

That, AND Famitsu comes out every week (with kickass news each time)!

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
If WE9 does indeed just rack up initial 40K numbers, Konami et al must be sitting there wondering what sort of game they need to make to get decent sales figures :(

I mean, the fact that WE9 PSP is a bit shitty doesn't help, but DAMN - when i heard it was announced i thought "well, there's a 500k seller and a sh1t load of PSPs sold" ... but more than likely, we'll get 200K+ Marios and about 180k Micros....

Mrbob

DCharlie said:
If WE9 does indeed just rack up initial 40K numbers, Konami et al must be sitting there wondering what sort of game they need to make to get decent sales figures :(

I mean, the fact that WE9 PSP is a bit shitty doesn't help, but DAMN - when i heard it was announced i thought "well, there's a 500k seller and a sh1t load of PSPs sold" ... but more than likely, we'll get 200K+ Marios and about 180k Micros....

I dunno. I would be pretty pissed too if WE9 PSP is as gimped as I'm hearing. I would want a better effort out of my money.

polg

DCharlie said:

Can anybody confirm or deny the atrocious loading times of WE9 PSP?

Brofist

At least if WE9 PSP had a Master League mode that you could continue your PS2 league on the go there would have been more reason to have both. As it is even I feel like having picked up both was overkill for me...and I'm a WE fanatic.

DSXBoy

Speevy said:
PSP: 85K
DS: 42K
PS2: 32K
GBASP: 15K
GCN: 4K
Xbox: 126

Those are not the numbers.

Wishful thinking? PSP will gets thrashed by GBA micro & DS in last week's sales, thank's to Mario bros, Tamagochi & of course Brain Training. Today we'll hear what Sony's CEO's recovery plan is???

Roll on next week DS rules again

:D

Top Bottom