• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan does it again...Air Sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

For all the hate KiNeSiS is getting, his first post is truth, though you'd be better off doiing squats and deadlifts rather than air sex.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
aoi tsuki said:
For all the hate KiNeSiS is getting, his first post is truth, though you'd be better off doiing squats and deadlifts rather than air sex.
Can't....can't it be both?

aoi tsuki

RevenantKioku said:
Can't....can't it be both?
If you're doing enough squats and deadlifts, you won't need air sex. If those guys were getting laid, you think they'd be air sexing?

Also, i find it odd that "sexing" is in Firefox's dictionary. Maybe that means sexer is a a valid, no, nevermind.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
aoi tsuki said:
If you're doing enough squats and deadlifts, you won't need air sex. If those guys were getting laid, you think they'd be air sexing?

Also, i find it odd that "sexing" is in Firefox's dictionary. Maybe that means sexer is a a valid, no, nevermind.
You apparently take this very seriously. I am sorry for intruding on your grounds.

Espada

MetalAlien said:
Never have a hit the back button so fast... I knew instantly I didn't want to watch this... LOL

Amen. At least they'll be providing people the world over with a good laugh, since otherwise it's pretty sad.

KiNeSiS said:
Are you refering to me as fake and stupid?
I'm certain you are. Hey I don't feel so bad it's coming from a kid named Christopher who's avitar is a Pink Ape slapping it's hairless ass... You wouldn't last a day in Allentown PA Let alone My Home town of Newark/Irvington NJ...
How about you go in the mirror and practice your thrusting technique instead of trying to patronize me...
If you don't have a penis go douche instead!

I can't compete with this man

andthebeatgoeson

l_8c2a5e4e9dcc2a31a362925fc42c7133.jpg

This can't be you, Kinesis?. This is MAF, right? Tell me this isn't Newark's finest magazine-rack terrorist?

KiNeSiS

Banned
aoi tsuki said:

Aoi the most excercise these guys get is lifting doritos to there greasy gapping mouths. Besides airhumping is the closest to some Trim the hateful clowns will get. Why else do you think they are so bitter?

RevenantKioku

KiNeSiS said:
Aoi the most excercise these guys get is lifting doritos to there greasy gapping mouths. Besides airhumping is the closest to some Trim the hateful clowns will get. Why else do you think they are so bitter?
Obviously jealous of your...something...

RevenantKioku

HiroshimaBomb said:
some of my cousins moved to japan from Beijing and they tell me that all japanese kids are huge creeps.
I hear all Americans are fat and all Canadians lick anus in their igloos. True story.

tnw

Banned
HiroshimaBomb said:
some of my cousins moved to japan from Beijing and they tell me that all japanese kids are huge creeps.

You've really got a lot of love for Japan don't you , Hiroshima Bomb?

*rolls eyes*

will you change your name and avatar please? I really don't think it's appropriate.

Pimpbaa

aoi tsuki said:

I don't think anyone is doing or defending this airsex (which is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've seen). He just came in here posting something irrelevant and insulting people in here. He's definitely overcompensating for something, small dick, latent homosexuality. Thinking he is the gaf stud or something. I bet robertsan21 gets 10x better looking women than KiNeSiS creepy lookin ass could ever possibly hope to get. Plus he doesn't push over magazine racks.

RevenantKioku

Pimpbaa, I hope you be ready to brawl when the Mad Racker comes back to town.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
tnw said:
You've really got a lot of love for Japan don't you , Hiroshima Bomb?

o_O?

*looks at poster's name and avatar that was quoted by tnw*

O_O

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
KiNeSiS said:
You wouldn't last a day in Allentown PA

Well we're living here in Allentown
And they're closing all the factories down
Out in Bethlehem they're killing time
Filling out forms
Standing in line
Well our fathers fought the Second World War
Spent their weekends on the Jersey Shore
Met our mothers in the USO
Asked them to dance
Danced with them slow
And we're living here in Allentown

But the restlessness was handed down
And it's getting very hard to stay

Well we're waiting here in Allentown
For the Pennsylvania we never found
For the promises our teachers gave
If we worked hard
If we behaved
So the graduations hang on the wall
But they never really helped us at all
No they never taught us what was real
Iron and coke
And chromium steel
And we're waiting here in Allentown

But they've taken all the coal from the ground
And the union people crawled away

Every child had a pretty good shot
To get at least as far as their old man got
But something happened on the way to that place
They threw an American flag in our face

Well I'm living here in Allentown
And it's hard to keep a good man down
But I won't be getting up today

And it's getting very hard to stay
And we're living here in Allentown

bjork

Pimpbaa said:
I bet robertsan21 gets 10x better looking women than KiNeSiS creepy lookin ass could ever possibly hope to get.

yeah, if you're into women oranger than the orangest orange

GhaleonEB

Saw this a few weeks ago and figured it would hit GAF eventually. :lol

Disappointed in the lack of animiated gifs, though. That clip is a goldmine.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
lol kinesis thinks he's fit cos he's not ashamed of wearing that black bra in his pics

KiNeSiS

Banned
As for my broads I have nothing to prove. If you wanted to bet money on my bitches you'd be a broke man. I am about conquests these days not love. If a broad is decent or above I'm smashin like the Hulk. Yes I would do Hulk Hogan's wife & daughter. Sorry Hulkster if you browse GAF on the low low. I always like The Ultimate Warrior Better as a kid anyway. I am drunk as an alley bum just got in at 3:16am east coast standard time. The funny thing is I just got some so haters did you? You have girlfriends I am swinger is penis small well I'm it's the hugest thing in the world but it is well above average. My stylish wife beater is a bra how sad. See in real life lately I am quite happy. I will not allow anyone on the internet to elevate my high blood pressure. I thank my fans and my fiends. I was only trying to help you guys yet you throw feces at me like a chimp at the Brooklyn zoo. Remember I did get some poon just now she was a little overweight but her face was cute. I keep it real guys yes I have ****ed some dog like bitches but who hasn't. Not every woman I pro-created with was a 10/10 but that's ok, I show love to those who show it to me. I shall reign death upon those who hate me! I'm serious there are boxing rings here I propose anyone who wants to fight we'll do it with a waiver gaf can paypal a fund and we can do this. Put your money up, I'm out of shape right now but I'm about to hit the gym since it's warm out. Me at my worst I believe can decimate any one here at there best I'm not saying I'm the stud of GAF but I'm defintely the toughest individual that takes there time to post. If you don't feel that, like my man Chris Beniot said “Prove Me Wrong!". The truth is I'm willing to put up money on this, are you?
Talk Is Cheap In America grow some balls.

Q: Who wants to fight Mike Corleone.
A: None of you haters, so put a sock in you cock suckers

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
All this babble about videogames and violent movies, when apparently the thing really driving today's youth insane is pro wrestling. Jesus, dude, did you type that with a mic in your hand or what? :lol

KiNeSiS

Banned
MattKeil said:
All this babble about videogames and violent movies, when apparently the thing really driving today's youth insane is pro wrestling. Jesus, dude, did you type that with a mic in your hand or what? :lol

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHIN' BROTHUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!

Hulk-Hogan-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom