• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner didn't disclose investment ties with George Soros, Goldman Sachs

DOWN

Banned
http://www.businessinsider.com/jare...ldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.

Business Insider first reported on Kushner's involvement with Cadre last June. Here's more about what Cadre is.

Jamie Gorelick, an attorney for Kushner, told The Journal in a statement that Cadre was part of BFPS Ventures LLC, a company Kushner owns and identified in his government financial-disclosure forms.

Gorelick also said a revised version of Kushner's form that includes Cadre would be made available once ethics officials have looked at it.

Kushner also failed to identify debt of more than $1 billion from 20 lenders and personal guarantees to pay more than $300 million of that, according to The Journal.

Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

G L O B A L I S T

C U C K

Wilsongt

*spits out drink*

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

George Soros has infilrated Trump's inner circle.

Is he truly the mastermind behind everything Republicans claim?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

oh my god

(((((Soros))))) was in the white house the entire time

tumblr_maf2atkSAj1rwy386o1_500.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Kushner also failed to identify debt of more than $1 billion from 20 lenders and personal guarantees to pay more than $300 million of that, according to The Journal.

I forget when I owe $1 Billion too.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Are the alt-righters getting worked up about Bannon out, Jewish conspiracy in yet? I refuse to go look.

Also fantastic to discover that just like his father in law, he's up to his eyeballs in undisclosed debt and potentially massive levers/conflicts of interest. Explains a LOT.

Trump's taxes are more and more looking like a dumpster fire of foreign debt issues, rather than the boring old theory that he's not a billionaire. And I wouldn't be surprised if both are true.

Top Bottom