• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner didn't disclose investment ties with George Soros, Goldman Sachs

Slayven

Nah he's New Money. His Grandfather came over after WWII and bought up apartments that they've built up since then expanding in commercial space(which is how they're in so much debt).

Real Old Money aren't generally that super wealthy but they have lots of assets and investments built over many generations that keep them very comfortable.

When you're Old Money you get into Ivy Leagues just because, Charles Kushner had to spend 2.5 million to get little Jared into Harvard. That's the most New Money thing you can do.

a lot of money for a piece of paper he probably never going to have to use

Vestal

Gold Member
Wait, wait wait....

Soros is behind Kushner.. Kushner is married to Ivanka.... Ivanka has Trumps ear...

SOROS IS THE MAN BEHIND THE THRONE

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
He gave money to Trump too, I think $150 million for his Chicago tower. Maybe that's the reason he doesn't publicly say anything about him. Personally I don't like Soros. He has way too much influence over political parties and politicians.

Rodney

Neo Member
Guys what is this Soros-mania that the alt-right have? I never understood it. Why is he attributed with such an influence over everything. You have a lots of different billionaires in America why is he the only one, who always gets mentioned?

Anyway, just so you know there is a Soros-mania in Fidesz occupied Hungary. It's different, because we have few Hungarian dollar- billionaries... Anyway we even have a government sponsored PSAs about Soros.

Guys what is this Soros-mania that the alt-right have? I never understood it. Why is he attributed with such an influence over everything. You have a lots of different billionaires in America why is he the only one, who always gets mentioned?

Anyway, just so you know there is a Soros-mania in Fidesz occupied Hungary. It's different, because we have few Hungarian dollar- billionaries... Anyway we even have a government sponsored PSAs about Soros.

Because he's Jewish and contributes to liberal causes.

ayeorkean

Guess it's a modern version of an old white nationalist belief that satanic Jews control the world.

Makonero

meme230d0e35cdd54715.jpg

Afrodium

Banned

You know I too just can't figure out why so many people would have it out for (((Soros)))

Kushner and Trump: Top Real Estate Men. They know to buy high and leave everyone else with the bill when the property value takes a nosedive not even one year later.

Kushner and Trump: Too Big to Fail. Masters of the art of the deal. Overextending after a win which leads to insurmountable losses is the name of the game.

Kushner and Trump: Failing Upwards. Their secret? Simpletons.

If I was into propagating conspiracy theories I would say that Soros actually raised Kushner from birth to marry Ivanka so he could have Donald Trump's ear.

I mean, obviously that would be ridiclious but it does make you wonder. I'm just asking questions.

He gave money to Trump too, I think $150 million for his Chicago tower. Maybe that's the reason he doesn't publicly say anything about him. Personally I don't like Soros. He has way too much influence over political parties and politicians.

Soros has publicly given his opinion about Trump:

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/why-does-the-right-hate-george-soros

"I have described him as an impostor and a con man and a would-be dictator," said Soros. "But he's only a would-be dictator because I'm confident that the Constitution and the institutions of the United States are strong enough. ... He would be a dictator if he could get away with it, but he won't be able to."

Jakoo

Damn I hope someone can peruse The Donald or Brietbart to screencap some reactions to this.

I sure as hell don't want to have to, but I hope someone does.

Top Bottom