• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Sessions Is Growing ‘Pissed’ at Trump And He Doesn’t Plan to Quit

linkboy

I don't understand Trump. With everything that's going on, he should be trying to buddy up with every republican out there, not attack them for not standing by him at all times?

Does he really not understand why Sessions had to recuse himself? Is he really incapable of understanding why that happened? How can someone be this stupid? It's astounding.

Because he's backed into a corner, and he's lashing out like a cornered animal.

He knows that if Meuller digs into his finances, he's screwed. That's why he warned Meuller about not crossing that line.

IrishNinja

I love that this shitheel is being humiliated on the regular, but it's not enough - he needs to be fired before getting further along with any of his many racist policies that stand to do a lot of harm.

I want dude out with no backup job, if even for a short while.

"Why are you messing this up Trump? I supported you early on because I could see the white supremacy that was fueling your campaign. Now you want me gone before I can enact our white surpremacist policies? I love this job! I just wanted to do some racism!"
Lol

xfactor99

I can't decide if I'd rather have Sessions or Cruz as AG. I would definitely take Chris Christie though; however that doesn't seem like the way Trump would be going if Sessions were to quit.

Futureman

They both hate each other but Sessions doesn't plan on quitting. Sounds like this administration really is a well oiled machine and will get things done!

Trump is going to end up cracking and firing him. He is so pissed off right now. Hopefully this pushes rex over to resign. That would look beyond terrible.

Follow that up with a nice bombshell leak on Russia stuff and damn I think Trump will have a stroke.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Let them shake hands.

oJ4Aogd.gif

The sad thing is even if Sessions quits/is fired, I'm not sure his rage at Trump will last. Too many GOP members have shown to be completely spineless. One day they claim Trump's an ass only to later suck him off on live TV just to stick it to democrats or manipulate their base somehow. I've no reason to believe Sessions won't just fume now only to bow down later like a good dog. He's pathetic

gabbo

Good. Let the pressure build. Also, this leaves Mueller in place longer if theyre going to duke it out, this is a plus

Jag

I would take anyone over Sessions. The man is more evil than a burnt toaster.

However, I feel like firing him (or forcing him to quit) is a move to also get rid of Mueller.

Between Mueller and Sessions, I'd have to say keep them both.

Hey y'all, J. Sesh here.

First of all, I do not recall using the term "pissed." If I did, then perhaps that was something that was said, but as far as my recollection of "pissed" or any "piss" or tapes thereof, I do not recall, but if it was said, it may have been said, but recall? I do not.

Second, I'm not citing executive privilege as it is not within my right, but I can't say anything because to say something might not let someone else later cite their privilege, but I'm not citing it but won't say in case citing it is still on the table, so I decline to answer.

Drugs. Gangs. Detroit. Benghazi. MAGA. Burp, recuse me.

Linkark07

Banned
“Sessions is totally pissed off about it,” said a Sessions ally familiar with his thinking. “It’s beyond insane. It’s cruel and it’s insane and it’s stupid.”

Poor Sessions. Orange toddler is been mean to him. What a tragedy.

Xe4

Banned
Remember when we had an administration that wasn't constantly up its own ass with drama and actually wanted to govern? Remember guys?

That was just 6 months ago...

Mattenth

I hate Sessions and hope he quits

I hate Session too, but I seriously hope he doesn't quit. The Russia investigation and issues took a grave turn with Trump Jr's emails.

I worry that Trump bullying Sessions is intended to get a path to firing Mueller. Sessions is a real line of defense for our democracy right now.

FStubbs

Isn't Sessions also linked to Russia? Hasn't he perjured himself three times?

He's a compromised Russian asset too.

I hate Sessions and hope he quits, but man I can't even imagine the person he would try to appoint after him.

Rudolf Giuliani. Who imo hates black people even more than Sessions does.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Resign or stay, Trump is still gonna shred him.

There is a potential out, but is he willing to help serve justice and the American people? or continue his pithy attempts to suppress the truth and distance his blatant and corrupt involvement as both friend and foe close in...

The one good thing about this is that Trump he is so spiteful that won't want to work with Sessions at all, and Sessions has too much pride to quit. So again Trump's rash remarks have created a situation where he will continue to be as ineffective as possible

Ithil

You should absolutely not hope Sessions quits. That makes it easy.
If you want Sessions out, and I don't blame you for that, you should hope Trump fires him.

Then he has to face the shitstorm that comes with that.

h1nch

Isn't Sessions also linked to Russia? Hasn't he perjured himself three times?

He's a compromised Russian asset too.

Rudolf Giuliani. Who imo hates black people even more than Sessions does.

Which is scary to think about, given what we know about ol' Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Sessions is such a monumental piece of shit that I am really conflicted. His position as attorney general has been disastrous and incredibly harmful to the country, I want him gone. But if him staying puts more cracks in the administration as a whole, leaving its legs even weaker and ready to collapse, that's also a very good thing.

DeviantBoi

I hate Sessions, but I hope he doesn't resign. If Trump wants him out, then let him fire him. It'll just add to the obstruction of justice charge.

Top Bottom