• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio HD Trailer

kunonabi

I'm pretty content with the DC version to be honest as the visuals don't seem to be that amazing of a jump from the original with VGA. I'll pick this up in hopes that it might lead to a sequel though.

ROCK DAT ROCK DAT — ROCK DAT
SHINOBI
! What a great tune to choose for the trailer. Let's hope that JSRF gets a similar treatment real soon.

Will we get online leaderboards for XBLA and PSN? That would be a major priority, as JSR is mainly a score-attack platformer.

Man, following those graffiti prompts with anything other than a Dreamcast controller is going to feel really weird to me at first.

Psyched for this anyway, day one and all that shit, blah blah blah. It's one of my favourite games so the remaster better be a respectable one!

Dreamcast to USB adaptors are hard to find but they exist. I was able to play Daytona more or less successfully on PS3 using the DC controller with one - minus start button functionality.

iavi

The 16x9 looks great. I do hope they adjust the hud by the time it ships though, if that's possible. It being a box in the middle looks a bit awkward.

Fox the Sly

Looks like I'm triple dipping for Xbox and PC since I bought the Dreamcast version when it was released. I'd quadruple dip if I had a PS3.

dave-chappelle-jacking-off-o.gif

bwahhhhh

that was a great trailer, gave me goosebumps. i'm okay with them screwing up previous DC remasters if it means it was practice to get this one right. this was my DC crown jewel.

now just let me still spray-paint my own graffiti, and everything'll be copacetic!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Brownie, you ought to get a mod to shorten your name. Much longer and it screws up the formatting a little.

And I ask again, no inclination on release date or pricing?

halogamer

Banned
I'm kind of disappointed that this isn't a Jet Set Radio Future remake. I've never played the original, so I'm not saying that it's bad, but JSRF had an awesome futuristic atmosphere that would have been great to see in HD.

Epcott

Oh man, I can't wait to play this again. I just wish Future was included, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Jubern

Yeah. Several levels (99th street in particular comes to mind) are really, really annoying with the slowdown.

Persona7

Banned
A while ago, I started a JGR tribute thread.

I found this tag I made using the PRE-NEOGAF colors.

GAF.jpg

Needless to say, I'm hyped.

Can you still import JPGs? I can't remember if it relied on the web browser or sega servers.

I need to find a phone cable and some free dial up numbers so I can try it out.

Top Bottom