• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena (terrible) soundtrack selection revealed for WWE 2K15

Past

As expected, it's mostly just rap songs. He made two songs with Wiz Khalifa which are both terrible (imo).

1. All Day - Wiz Khalifa & John Cena
2. Ready (feat. Future) - B.o.B
3. Free (feat. Emeli Sandé & Nas) - Rudimental
4. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
5. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) [WrestleMania 28 Version] - Flo Rida
6. Bonfire - Knife Party
7. Workin (feat. Alexander King) - Big Smo
8. Ghost - Mystery Skulls
9. Come On Over - Royal Blood
10. Breaks - Wiz Khalifa & John Cena

You can hear the previews of Cena's songs here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wwe-2k15-the-soundtrack/id926088760

We Dem Boyz is the only good part about it. And I guess a verse from God's Son...

But lol, Cena raps in 2014, Wild Ones, and a B.o.B track...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly what the fuck were you guys expecting

Ah....Cena rapping again.

EXcxXRq.png

Alphahawk

Wild Ones is a good song though, even though Flo Rida

Wat @ the beat for All Day also. Who hears that beat and thinks "you know what, I think I'll write some lyrics to that"?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Why do they do this? Will anyone buy the game because John Cena picked the soundtrack? No.

Cardon

No decade old rock songs or tracks from slightly mediocre rock bands? How is this a true WWE approved soundtrack from the wrassling God that is Cena?

No decade old rock songs or tracks from slightly mediocre rock bands? How is this a true WWE approved soundtrack from the wrassling God that is Cena?

If it was a legit WWE one, it would have that stuff. This is clearly all Cena.

...DAMMIT CENA

HT UK

I hope it's like WWE 2K14 where we can just turn off those songs and choose a bunch of wrestlers themes to play in the menus instead.

Samus4145

So is this music going to replace the theme songs that played in menus only? If so, there better be a menu music slider option.

adj_noun

I hope it's like WWE 2K14 where we can just turn off those songs and choose a bunch of wrestlers themes to play in the menus instead.

I bet it's that, but Cena's theme plays no matter what you do. It starts off subtly at first, only in the menus. But gradually it takes over the other wrestler entrance animations, replacing their themes. Then it plays during the matches. Finally, the commentary is replaced by dueling APPLE DOUGH.

Complaints will be met with a free download link to Cena's theme.

Top Bottom