• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena (terrible) soundtrack selection revealed for WWE 2K15

mreddie

No songs from his album? For shame.

Also, two songs seem really out of place. At least LeBron, Pharell and Jay Z chose good songs.

Hasney

Why would you want anything else in your sports game?

I want at least some songs that are hard and get pumped. Some punk or metal or something, especially in a WWE game where this covers quite a few guys themes.

It's the same story in FIFA, listening to electronic indie doesn't get me ready to play a game of football. NBA 2k15 has a great mix, but I wish I like the new NHL game more. They usually have great soundtracks.

I came around on Cena's most recent entrance music. I hated it but now I love it and I keep wanting to hear it when I see someone doing something stupid. It's almost like keyboard cat; someone falls on their face or I crash a plane in GTA5...I just want his music to start bumping.

I came around on Cena's most recent entrance music. I hated it but now I love it and I keep wanting to hear it when I see someone doing something stupid. It's almost like keyboard cat; someone falls on their face or I crash a plane in GTA5...I just want his music to start bumping.

Hate it or love it, you gotta respect Cena's theme.

BouncyFrag

no badman?
tumblr_inline_nahc0htJgA1r9umzi.png
I freely admit I enjoy this stupid song. Its got the A-team, Gary Coleman, and old school cell phones in it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTWGmcEY4Q

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
See, if you got Bray Wyatt to do it, we'd have Jesus and the Mary Chain, 16 Horsepower, Jay Munly, etc. But now we're stuck with Wiz and Flo Rida.

Could have at least got back dude for Ham Out The Lunchables, Tighter than the Huxtables.

Compbros

Does Wiz have some type secret info on Cena? How did he get 3 songs on here while being as terrible a rapper as he is?

As expected, it's mostly just rap songs. He made two songs with Wiz Khalifa which are both terrible (imo).

1. All Day - Wiz Khalifa & John Cena
2. Ready (feat. Future) - B.o.B
3. Free (feat. Emeli Sandé & Nas) - Rudimental
4. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
5. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) [WrestleMania 28 Version] - Flo Rida
6. Bonfire - Knife Party
7. Workin (feat. Alexander King) - Big Smo
8. Ghost - Mystery Skulls
9. Come On Over - Royal Blood
10. Breaks - Wiz Khalifa & John Cena

You can hear the previews of Cena's songs here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wwe-2k15-the-soundtrack/id926088760

0084_7mwy.gif

Foffy

Banned
All rap music? I can't relate. Definitely not getting this now. Who are they even trying to sell this to?

People who line up for these games every year because they feel obligated to get it.

One of my friends was intent on buying THREE versions of the game. I shit you not.

MG310

The most controversial soundtrack in WWE history Maggle!

Is it going to have "Soundtrack curated by John Cena" on the box like NBA did with Pharrell?

Biker19

Banned
If you're going to bring a Soundtrack about John Cena rapping, bring back his 1st theme track, "Basic Thuganomics."

Sounds a lot better than what he's bringing out currently.

Top Bottom