• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena (terrible) soundtrack selection revealed for WWE 2K15

Well, this isn't necessarily surprising consider like 90% of kids/teenagers nowadays love rap/hip hop these days. Tying to appeal to that mainstream.......

fedexpeon

Banned
I love John Cena.
He is one of the few superstar/heroes from the Wrestling world that takes time to do charity events. Actually, WWE has a very solid foundation for helping young kids.
The more Cena wins, the more his positive message of respect and honor will carry through with the younger generation.

I love John Cena.
He is one of the few superstar/heroes from the Wrestling world that takes time to do charity events. Actually, WWE has a very solid foundation for helping young kids.
The more Cena wins, the more his positive message of respect and honor will carry through with the younger generation.

He's a sweet boy.

I love John Cena.

This is a beautiful post.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
It's funny, his songs with Wiz got posted on Worldstar and most people in the comments were praising him. His album back in the day wasn't bad at all IMO.

I like the song Right Now. Has a positiive vibe to it.

DWinn7

Just like NBA 2K15
Garbage

I'm so disappointed by Pharrels sound choices , a couple meh ones but just awful overall , not even daft punk

Pharrell's soundtract is the worst of all time. It doesn't put me in the mood to play basketball, it angers me lol. I disabled all but 4-5 tracks

Into

SHUT TUP' ALL OF YOU. Fuck Cena and fuck USA. Rusev CRUSH!

Lana-and-Rusev.jpg

The SUPER ATHLETE RUSEV should chose a soundtrack that sounds like his theme, which i play everyday in my car

Roar Of The Lion

Deal with Murica, you are done! FINISHED

Fuck Cena. It takes a royal douche to pick your own shit songs above others.
Guess I'm disabling the soundtrack as soon as I boot up the game
lol john cena rapping
Man, this is awful, to a massive scale.

Sounds like somebody needs an Attitude Adjustment!

HhbXG.gif

Seriously though

They never should have let Cena spit with Wiz Khalifa!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Khrno

Good thing I can put my own music on these games, so I can make my soundtrack of only Motorhead, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Saliva and Fozzy. Oh and P.O.D for Rey's.

I love John Cena.

I hate wrestler Cena but this post is pure truth. I wish he was a better wrestler and I wish he had been booked better over the years but seriously, you can't hate the man.

Hasney

Good thing I can put my own music on these games, so I can make my soundtrack of only Motorhead, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Saliva and Fozzy. Oh and P.O.D for Rey's.

Sure... On PS3 and 360. Might not happen on PS4/XB1.

Rapstah

The music settings in WWE 2k14 were pretty great. You could just have it play the instrumental version of the WrestleMania theme in the background every time.

Top Bottom