• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Cena's Rap Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't cena the most popular wrestler or something like that? And he had a shitload of charitable things he did. Not sure where the hatred is coming from.

Nobody hates Cena as a person and his popularity is irrelevant, the problem comes in when he does the exact same story lines over and over, never changing and everything in the company shifts focus back to him at some point or another.

No matter how many times they do it or how many odds they stack against Cena, he will never be the underdog that they keep trying to paint him to be.

PInk Tape

Banned
No. Just no. As people have said earlier, Macho Man is a superior rapper.
AromaticWelllitCorydorascatfish.gif
Liam-kun!

ElTopo

Banned
I don't understand how this guy started out as an obvious joke (and he was a joke character, obviously a parody of "Wiggers") and somehow he rose to the top...

I just don't get it.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I don't understand how this guy started out as an obvious joke (and he was a joke character, obviously a parody of "Wiggers") and somehow he rose to the top...

I just don't get it.
His gimmick started out as a Halloween costume. He rose up because he's charismatic.

Stuart444

I thought some of the songs I heard back then were okay. Nothing I would go out of my way to listen to but I didn't mind hearing some of them during WWE programming.

I just don't get it.

It was luck mostly. Luck that WWE desperately wants to replicate

thefro

I actually like Beantown. Think that track is pretty cool.

It's really not that bad... not good but the production is pretty solid and Cena's got some entertaining references in some songs. He and Trademarc basically trade off verses most of the time.

Freddie Foxxx/Bumpy Knuckles' guest verses on a few tracks are the highlights, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom