• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Ray Down

Banned
Starting to think Kira is a creep.

b02.jpg

He seems normal to me.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Has anyone gone to the Jojo Bar in Osaka? I tried going there in 2016 in Jan, but it was closed. But in Jan 2017...
Cxzxn2P.jpg

It's all in Japanese, although the bar owner can hold small conversations in English.

I went with 3 friends there (None them understood Japanese, and two of them didn't know about Jojo), so it was so funny when the posing owner greeted us at the door.
The confused look on my my two friends were priceless.
On the menu, each part has about 5-6 drinks named after stands/ stand's powers/ characters,etc
Each drink has 3 stats, ranking them from F to S ( S being the strongest rank) indicating the drink’s strength. The menu doesn’t tell you what’s inside each drink from what I remember, so it’s sorta of a surprise taste test.
Once you order something, the guy will hand you a drink, but not before saying a character’s line.

7d823xW.jpg

As you can see, I got Emerald Splash. Originally it had two cherries, but you can probably guess what quote I got with that one. lol
The owner is clearly a massive fan, putting tons of effort into the presentation, unlike some of the half assed theme bars I've been to...

Star Platinum had a little star shaped ice block inside it.
Crazy Diamond had a stirring stick with a diamond attached to it (Fake of course)
Bubble Launcher round ice blocks
And so on.
EINhpnk.jpg

My friends and I were going to USJ the next morning, so we weren't going to stay out too late. I was so drunk at the agreed upon time to leave, but I wanted one more drink. I decide to pick something from part five (I mostly stuck with the first four parts until that point). So I picked sex pistols, and had a Joseph "HOLY SHIT" moment when I realised it was 6 shots (5 were sours and 1 was sweet) instead of just a small one. Needless to say, I didn't feel too well going on rollercoasters the next morning.
rHwljFc.jpg

Last but not least, there's tons of toys to muck around with, as well manga to read.
3ZS2bZb.jpg

I highly recommend it if you’re ever in Osaka.
Which bar? Bar Iggy?

the fuck are we discussing in a jojo thread

smh yall know hands don't have an age for kira, as long as they got five fingers he's down
(Please don't take this too far guys, let's not cause trouble)

I haven't really thought much about it until now but the women Kira killed or wanted to kill were all mature women ostensibly around his age. Shinobu, the nurse, the rude 27 year-old, the engaged woman, the two women walking in his neighborhood, yeah. It's just an assumption of mine but I think Kira only goes after women he would have realistically tried to court or date if he wasn't a psychopathic serial killer.

Reimi was 16 but he was 18 at the time so it still checks out.

I haven't really thought much about it until now but the women Kira killed or wanted to kill were all mature women ostensibly around his age. Shinobu, the nurse, the rude 27 year-old, the engaged woman, the two women walking in his neighborhood, yeah. It's just an assumption of mine but I think Kira only goes after women he would have realistically tried to court or date if he wasn't a psychopathic serial killer.

Reimi was 16 but he was 18 at the time so it still checks out.
Kira was a dude that didn't know how to express himself in a healthy manner. Dude probably got his noggin ran over as a virgin.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
If I like Venture Brothers would I like Rick and Morty?

I can only hope for a cross over where Rusty and Rick are forced to work together and Dean and Hank hang out with Morty and get into some shit. Brock can make Jerry really insecure and emasculated.

Auctopus

As someone who's only seen the anime and not read the manga, I'm gonna assume in the last photo of that JoJo bar, there's a pretty big Polnareff spoiler.

Breads

Banned
Between political news and the Part 5 announcement.... I mean the 30th anniversery event the flow of time is going to feel like the work of an enemy stand.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Hopefully this is one of Miike's good movies. He's one of the most uneven directors out there but when he's on its something manic and impressive.

Top Bottom