• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

AFsqL1S.gif

Source by TehJaxks

cntr

Banned
Isn't it a good thing if they take their time with it? Less chance of the production blowing up.

The chances of it not happening at all are nil.

Look I want part 5 anime at least more than I want F.F. playable in a JoJo game but I will happily wait a decade if it means it looks good as shit.

They have to maximize the fabulousness of the character designs after all, hard to do if shit goes off-model every other episode lol

Look I want part 5 anime at least more than I want F.F. playable in a JoJo game but I will happily wait a decade if it means it looks good as shit.

They have to maximize the fabulousness of the character designs after all, hard to do if shit goes off-model every other episode lol
I highly doubt Trish will get the Shinobu treatment...

Neoxon

I'm going mad here. I get that quality takes time, but I neeeeeed Part 5 to get adapted. That'll get us one step closer to the promise land known as Part 7.

I'm pretty sure even if they announced Part 5 anime right now, we probably wouldn't get it until the winter season at the earliest.

Then we'll be one step closer to answering the burning question of who's going to voice F.F.

cntr

Banned
Not surprised, tbh. After Part 4's production issues, they need time to regroup.

You guys can always watch the dub, though!

I'm pretty sure even if they announced Part 5 anime right now, we probably wouldn't get it until the winter season at the earliest.

Then we'll be one step closer to answering the burning question of who's going to voice F.F.
I wonder if the cast will surpass Kurapica and Kurama in the girly men department.

fertygo

Not surprised, tbh. After Part 4's production issues, they need time to regroup.

You guys can always watch the dub, though!
Every anime has production issue its will happen again for part 5

You cannot expect outsourced eps by some sweatshop to look good

They just not had something to announce

cntr

Banned
Er, yeah, it's not going to be perfect, but that's different from the failure that happened at the end of Part 3 and in the middle of Part 4.

They're probably in early preproduction right now.

Top Bottom