• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joker sequel is a musical per The Hollywood Reporter. To star Lady Gaga

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This can't be real. This is some kind of joke.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
CNN: Headlines today out of the Southern United States, as online campaigns warn of a new organization of "Dancing and singing incels," capable of "hate filled interpretive dance and nazi showtunes," Movie theaters have already ramped up police presence and practiced evacuation drills and fast first responder contact in the event that greased lightning strikes twice, and "radical racism," is the word that you heard. Al Sharpton is up next, discussing his plans for the next five hundred forty-five thousand six hundred minutes.

0neAnd0nly

See, when people say how do you know a movie is going to be pretentious Hollywood crap…

… this. This is how I know

Who asked for this?

And no offense AT ALL, but LG acting history has been… suspect… at best. Very odd choice. Also, I assume it’s definitely going the way of a love story, which… eh.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
A singular musical number could be fun as a comedy bit…but the whole movie? 5 or 6 whole ass songs? Jesus.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The only way this would work is if this is some kind of insane hallucination that has regular stuff mixed in.

Like on the outside its a horrorshow of murder and violence, but on the inside its a musical. How the Joker rationalizes the violence in his own mind.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Why make a sequel to a serious and grounded Joker film a musical?! Absolutely bizarre decision.

John Bilbo

Wasn't the Tim Burton film with the barber man a musical? It was kinda neat.

Good movies are the exception nowadays though so we'll see.

Top Bottom