• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey to the Savage Planet Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer

Bullet Club

We are excited to announce that Journey to the Savage Planet is available TODAY on the Nintendo Switch eShop in Europe and the Americas. Russian digital release will be on May 28th.

For those of you who like to own physical cartridges for your Switch, the game will land in retail stores in Europe on June 25th and the Americas in the days after.
H2 Interactive will publish both digital and physical versions of Journey to the Savage Planet for Nintendo Switch in Korea, Hong Kong, and Japan at a later date.

We hope you enjoy your adventure on AR-Y 26 on the Nintendo Switch!

Last edited:
damn my bad Bullet, didn't see you already posted this.

The exploration-based adventure game Journey to the Savage Planet is out now digitally on Switch, with a physical release coming next month.

As one of the first big releases of the year, Journey to the Savage Planet kicked off 2020 with an experience built all around exploration and discovery. Combining first-person exploration with Metroidvania-style elements, Typhoon Studios’ title offered quite a lot for players on consoles and PC, with the game now available for Nintendo Switch to explore its titular savage planet.

Hello, can you give us some technical details? Docked & hanheld resolution, FPS...?

Cheers on releasing the game on another platform!

I don't think a tech breakdown has been done yet. Someone will post it as soon as it goes up though

Last edited:

theHFIC

I played through it solo on PS4 and it was fun. A short game overall, I think the whole campaign took about 10 hours with some moderate exploring and side quests. There was still plenty left to unlock. This looks to be a good co-op game too if you can convince a friend to buy it.

I think they announced an expansion pack to it as well?

Top Bottom