• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Jul 8-21) The International 2014 DOTA 2 Championships: $10.5 million prize pool

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This chick is fine. She reminds me of Doseone. Not surprised all of the cretins are out in full force.

Sibylus

Banned
BE BRAVE

BE BRAVE

BE BRAVE

I don't feel brave
Emoticon_cry.gif

This chick is fine. She reminds me of Doseone. Not surprised all of the cretins are out in full force.
It's not all to my taste, but I agree with you.

TUSR

Banned
★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .katie kate is good° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  *

Hupsel

Yeah but some people are just cruel on her facebook page, like this post: "Please, never make music again. The performance at ‪#‎TI4‬ was utter garbage, thank you." Internetz.

I listen all sorts of music, but this is.... just terrible.

They have all sorts of good music in seattle and this is what they give to the dota community? She must know some key ppl in valve.

EDIT: I'm not gonna go tell her she's terrible though. I'm just not going to listen to her music. People who disparage others for doing what they like/love can go fuck off. Internet lacks a conscience.

I listen all sorts of music, but this is.... just terrible.

They have all sorts of good music in seattle and this is what they give to the dota community? She must know some key ppl in valve.

EDIT: I'm not gonna go tell her she's terrible though. I'm just not going to listen to her music. People who disparage others for doing what they like/love can go fuck off. Internet lacks a conscience.

Honestly I don't think it's THAT bad when she's not rapping, I really don't like her raps though.

Squishy3

her raps aren't particularly good but that qop scream during that one song oh my god that ruined everything it scared the shit out of me while i was in another tab

Nzyme32

Because the performance is awful?

In fairness that's probably an effect of a shit direct mix of the audio that twitch gets. It probably makes some kind of sense via PA. Might be able to get a better idea when the other acts start. Also I think the venue may have chosen this artist

Top Bottom