• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Jul 8-21) The International 2014 DOTA 2 Championships: $10.5 million prize pool

Aaron

How toxic is the community in Dota 2 these days? I'm itching to play after watching some of those TI4 matches. I have 184 games under my belt, but I haven't played since late 2012.
Find a decent guild to join. Don't bother playing with randoms. It's a bad experience.

MrKnives

Hopefully we get all of the heroes in CM before TI5. Abyssal Lord should be one of the most crucial and interesting addition.

How many heroes was added between TI3 and TI4? I feel like it wasn't that many.
Also even if by some off chance they will add all of the heroes to the game, IceFrog will probably change some heroes and remove them from CM.
#techies@ti5

Satch

Banned
Rtz is here, I didn't realize he already turned 21 ;)

OGq50.gif

Conceptor

SAND KING COMETH

┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-) ┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What do "DJs" even do. He's just touching a knob occasionally.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This describes most dance parties.

Edit: it's also why they're probably not showing much of the crowd on the stream. At least Darude is moving. Sorta.
I think it's just that they really only have one guy with a camera.

They are brining out hot dogs. I find it amusing they have an open bar but sort of cheaped out on the food.

Not sure if fear or mason are here, think I saw zai. No one knows where pieliedie is, only c9 autograph I'm missing in my book.

TUSR

Banned
10 years since sandstorm was played. I walk through the empty streets trying to listen to something else but my mind is full of dudududu. I listen to strim for hours trying to summon Darude. I listen to other songs but it's no good. I flame music in RTZ chat and try to resist nazimods but it's all meaningless the end is near.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Dude! Looks like you were able to get the ticket off Wilson after all?! Hope TI4 was fun

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛

Yea yeah, we ended up hanging out most of TI4 together; I'm actually trying to keep my old man butt awake for him to show up at my place tonight; he is crashing at my place before he leaves later this morning. (I have his crap in my car, so he better show up). :D

Top Bottom