• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Jul 8-21) The International 2014 DOTA 2 Championships: $10.5 million prize pool

The solo championship will be starting here with EG.Arteezy vs NaVi.Dendi

6CWCR7y.jpg

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_4

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
about what? I haven't kept up with all the goings on.

He is the only (known) caster to have actually decline casting the Group Stage games, because he felt it was beneath him would only do main stage. Turns out Valve invited a ton of people to do casting, and he is basically the only major personality who is not there. To add salt to the wound, Valve is paying the casters "very well" this year.

Deadly

There's benefits to both.
If you view the matches in game you have a chance of winning tournament items, it also looks better than a video stream does and I'm pretty sure uses a whole lot less bandwidth too.
However, you will miss out on any of the banter/discussions that go on between matches.
You're eligible for tournament drops when you link your twitch account to steam

Vade

He is the only (known) caster to have actually decline casting the Group Stage games, because he felt it was beneath him would only do main stage. Turns out Valve invited a ton of people to do casting, and he is basically the only major personality who is not there. To add salt to the wound, Valve is paying the casters "very well" this year.

He makes more per Breaking Bad episode than Navi will make the entire tournament. I think he wins.

Razzer

Is this ambient music new or am I crazy? I swear it sounds different to stuff I usually hear. Like, a remixed version of the smoke theme.

arab

OOOHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

BY THE DAYWALKER'S FIRST BLOOOOOD?

WHEN SO PROUUUDLY WE HEELLD

AT OUR T3s IN MIDLAAAANE

WHO BROUGHT EULS AND A MEK

TO THE BIG ROSH TEAM FIGHT

O'ER ON TWITCH DID WE WATCH

ALL THE GALLANT EARLY FEEEDING

AND THE CLOCKWERK'S ROCKET FLAAARE

AA ULT BURSTING IN AAAAIIR

GAVE PROOOOOOF THROUGH THE NIIIGHT